Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
- A Modern Day Moses In The White House
Daily Archives: June 24, 2012
sealevel.colorado.edu/files/2012_rel2/sl_ns_global.txt From 1992 through 2004, sea level rose at 3.55 mm/year, according to the University of Colorado. From 2005 to 2012, the same data set shows 1.81 mm/year. If sea level continues to rise at the current rate, we will … Continue reading
U.S. Historical Climatology Network The graph above plots all thirty days when Omaha, Nebraska has hit 110F. Twenty two of those days occurred during the 1930s, and all occurred below 350 ppm. Hansen claimed that last summer’s heat in Oklahoma … Continue reading
Yesterday the National Research Council told us that sea level was rising very quickly in California, and would rise one foot over the next twenty years. Sea level to rise higher in California due to global warming, geology As the world continues to … Continue reading
The sun has passed its peak elevation at the North Pole, and is beginning its descent towards winter. Temperatures have been running below normal, and no evidence of melting has occurred so far this summer. 8.jpg (1024×576) PAWS Buoy Recent … Continue reading
Guest post by Joe Bastardi —– A rebuttal to Weather Underground statement “In the last 35 years of global warming, sun and climate have been going in opposite directions.” First of all, Dr Jeff Masters, as a PHD in METEOROLOGY … Continue reading
Leading alarmist John Cook told us this week that temperatures have been nearly flat for 15 years, are below Hansen’s zero emissions scenario, and that it is because we have already cut our emissions of the most potent greenhouse gases … Continue reading
During all those cold snowy springs we had in Colorado since 2006, when I was freezing my butt off coaching soccer in snowstorms and the rivers were flooding every June – they told us that we were only 0.01% of … Continue reading