Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: June 25, 2012
Colorado’s 114°: hottest temperature in state history The remarkable heat wave that affected Colorado on Saturday and Sunday has tied the all-time heat record for the state. According to wunderground’s weather historian Christopher C. Burt, Saturday’s 114° reading in Las … Continue reading
The UnChristian AntiScience Monitor reports : Global warming spells bad news for emperor penguins, study finds Researchers at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution have found that melting sea ice could lead to dramatic declines in populations of emperor penguins. Global … Continue reading
Like the West Side Highway in Manhattan, the peer review process in climate science had drowned by the year 2008. A new article in Nature claims that sea level is rising much faster in the Northeastern US than on the rest of … Continue reading
2008 : Australian skiing doomed! Global warming to shorten ski season: CSIRO Updated May 28, 2008 09:02:00 Australia Scientists say Australian skiers should prepare for shorter ski seasons because of global warming. A report published in the New Scientist magazine … Continue reading
Azaria Chantel Loren Chamberlain 11 June 1980 – 17 August 1980 This is the story of a little girl who lived, and breathed, and loved, and was loved. She was part of me. She grew within my body and when … Continue reading
Paul Homewood has captured four different versions of Alice Springs temperature from the GISS web site – so far this year. I made an animation of the images he captured. -all at the same scale and axis registration. The changes … Continue reading