Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Why Do Climate Alarmists Want To Commit Genocide?
- Shock News : It Snows When It Is Cold
- Obama’s JV Team At Work
- Forecast Success
- Debating The World’s Stupidest People
- Latest From The Flaming Morons Occupying The White House
- Declining Spring Snow Cover
- All The Global Warming Nonsense That’s Unfit To Print
- The Democrats War On Women
- The Constitution Shredders
- BOM Lying Again
- Ten Degrees UHI In Pittsburgh
- Amazing Night
- Propaganda – Not Science
- Coldest March Night Ever?
- Australia Hottest Year Ever Update
- Pea-Brained President Thinks Trains Are Safer Than Pipelines
- Hansen Forecast Update
- Settled Science From 1969
- Keeping Proper Focus
- Begonia Update
- 1947 : Ten Degrees Arctic Warming – Coastal Cities To Drown – Send Money
- 15 Years Since New York Times Declared The North Pole Ice-Free
- We Should Have Listened!
- 30 Years Since Government Experts Predicted New York Would Be Like Florida
Streetcred on Obama’s JV Team At … au1corsair on Obama’s JV Team At … Robert Austin on Debating The World’s Stu… Chewer on Shock News : It Snows When It… Stark Dickflüssig on Why Do Climate Alarmists Want… AndyG55 on Why Do Climate Alarmists Want… omanuel on Shock News : It Snows When It… Chewer on Shock News : It Snows When It… Centinel2012 on Latest From The Flaming Morons… sabretoothed on Obama’s JV Team At …
Daily Archives: June 26, 2012
I did some more math to check the claims that last July in Oklahoma was the hottest month in US history. The BS is worse than it seems. Meeker Oklahoma USHCN Temperatures Month Year Average Max Mean Average Min August … Continue reading
Interesting story in the NYT explaining how fire suppression has caused big forest fires. Using data from tree ring studies, scientists have reconstructed a history of fires in the Southwest. The wildfires of the past were frequent and massive, but they … Continue reading
Do these geniuses ever stop and think about what they are complaining about? Ice Age Research JANUARY 10, 2012 High levels of carbon dioxide emissions in the atmosphere mean the next ice age is unlikely to begin for at least 1,500 years, … Continue reading
With only eight weeks left until harvest, the corn crop along the coast is going crazy in the 5 degree heat. Weather Webcams | Weather Underground
Some people will respond by giving up, or at least withdrawing from political action. Why, they will ask, should we bother, if the inevitable destination is the loss of so much of what we hold dear: the forests, the brooks, … Continue reading
Phil Jones lists August, 1865 as the coldest month ever in the Southern Hemisphere. The map below shows all of the land data he had that month. Jones had less than two dozen land based thermometers in the Southern Hemisphere and many … Continue reading
If the Arctic Ocean warmed up 2 degrees, would sea level rise or fall?