Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: June 27, 2012
Why is it hot on Venus? Hansen started out his career with a dumb idea about Venus. His doctoral dissertation blamed the high temperatures on aerosols, which is pretty funny because now he blames low temperatures on aerosols. (Science was … Continue reading
Hansen and Bill Nye are down there intellectually polluting the atmosphere A wildfire that began in Boulder County yesterday brought a local flare to James Hansen’s lecture on “The Venus Syndrome,” as he touched on how temperature anomalies are causing … Continue reading
The humidity is way up and storms are forming over much of Colorado today. This should greatly assist the firefighters. We haven’t had any smoke in Fort Collins since the rain on Sunday. Monsoon season has arrived a week or two early. … Continue reading
Lower Manhattan is about twice the area that it used to be, because fill dirt was brought in. This increased the weight of the island. They also added several feet of concrete and a jungle of tall, heavy buildings. All … Continue reading
According to his (Romney’s) website, one of his policy goals now is to amend the Clean Air Act, the critical law under which the EPA is now acting, “to exclude carbon dioxide from its purview.” EPA findings, global-warming rules pass … Continue reading
I am going to use some Rahmstorf/USGS logic to prove that Sarah Palin will soon be able to ride her snowmobile to Russia. Sea level at Churchill has dropped by more than half a metre! http://www.psmsl.org/data/obtaining/stations/447.php Sea level at Yakutat … Continue reading
Most of the apparent sea level rise seen along the Atlantic Coast of the US is due to post-glacial rebound. The area around Lake Superior is rising as the coastline falls. Rahmstorf and the USGS have been trying to blame … Continue reading
Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Calif.) seized on the portion of the decision that upheld EPA’s “endangerment finding” that greenhouse gases are a threat to human health and welfare. Waxman, the top Democrat on the Energy and Commerce Committee, called the decision … Continue reading
According to the University of Colorado, sea level along the North Carolina coast is rising at a rate of 1.4 mm/year. This is less than one half of their measured global rate of 3.1 mm/year. http://sealevel.colorado.edu/ The graph below plots … Continue reading
Balotelli will score the winning goal, to defeat Spain in the final 3-2.