Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
- A Modern Day Moses In The White House
Alf on Skiing Is A Thing Of The … chaamjamal on Alarmist Brains Depleted Of… RAH on Alarmist Brains Depleted Of… RAH on Climate Scam Being Driven By P… RAH on Climate Scam Being Driven By P… aeroguy48 on Oswald’s Rifle? AndyG55 on Climate Scam Being Driven By P… Brian H on Oswald’s Rifle? RAH on Today’s Climate Fraud Wi… joekano76 on Climate Scam Being Driven By P…
Daily Archives: June 27, 2012
Why is it hot on Venus? Hansen started out his career with a dumb idea about Venus. His doctoral dissertation blamed the high temperatures on aerosols, which is pretty funny because now he blames low temperatures on aerosols. (Science was … Continue reading
Hansen and Bill Nye are down there intellectually polluting the atmosphere A wildfire that began in Boulder County yesterday brought a local flare to James Hansen’s lecture on “The Venus Syndrome,” as he touched on how temperature anomalies are causing … Continue reading
The humidity is way up and storms are forming over much of Colorado today. This should greatly assist the firefighters. We haven’t had any smoke in Fort Collins since the rain on Sunday. Monsoon season has arrived a week or two early. … Continue reading
Lower Manhattan is about twice the area that it used to be, because fill dirt was brought in. This increased the weight of the island. They also added several feet of concrete and a jungle of tall, heavy buildings. All … Continue reading
According to his (Romney’s) website, one of his policy goals now is to amend the Clean Air Act, the critical law under which the EPA is now acting, “to exclude carbon dioxide from its purview.” EPA findings, global-warming rules pass … Continue reading
I am going to use some Rahmstorf/USGS logic to prove that Sarah Palin will soon be able to ride her snowmobile to Russia. Sea level at Churchill has dropped by more than half a metre! http://www.psmsl.org/data/obtaining/stations/447.php Sea level at Yakutat … Continue reading