Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
- A Modern Day Moses In The White House
- NSIDC Caught Cheating – Yet Again
- Oldest Thickest Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Increase
- History Is A Thing Of The Past
Daily Archives: June 28, 2012
Current Cheyenne NEXRAD Radar Map | Weather Underground Statement as of 3:18 PM MDT on June 28, 2012 The National Weather Service in Denver has issued a * Flash Flood Warning for… central Larimer County in north central Colorado * until … Continue reading
This picture was taken yesterday at ground zero of the High Park Fire west of Fort Collins, which the governor recently described as being the worst fire in Colorado history. No more smoke, no more flames – most of the … Continue reading
If everyone in America was forced to purchase a Chevy Volt, we could end hurricanes, tornadoes, hot weather, cold weather, floods and drought.
Obama promised that he wouldn’t raise taxes on anyone below $250K income. Then he argued that Obamacare was constitutional, because it was a tax on everyone. This was after he said that Obamacare was not a tax. FLASHBACK: Obama says … Continue reading
“The Affordable Care Act’s requirement that certain individuals pay a financial penalty for not obtaining health insurance may reasonably be characterized as a tax,” Chief Justice John Roberts wrote for the court’s majority in the opinion. Supreme Court upholds centerpiece … Continue reading
The Democratic governor of Colorado has been running around today telling people that the fires this year are the worst in the state’s history. Apparently he doesn’t know much about the state’s history. The 1898 fires were much larger than … Continue reading
Experts tell us that sea level will rise a foot in California over the next twenty years, despite the fact that sea level hasn’t changed for 140 years. The animation below transitions from La Jolla, 1871 – to a recent … Continue reading