Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
Gail Combs on The Climate Inquisition C… Ron Clutz on Collusion Is Independence Gail Combs on If Obama Was Working Against T… darrylb on The Climate Inquisition C… gator69 on The Climate Inquisition C… gator69 on If Obama Was Working Against T… gator69 on The Climate Inquisition C… bleakhouses on The Climate Inquisition C… Sophie on The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To… Frank K. on The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To…
Daily Archives: June 28, 2012
Current Cheyenne NEXRAD Radar Map | Weather Underground Statement as of 3:18 PM MDT on June 28, 2012 The National Weather Service in Denver has issued a * Flash Flood Warning for… central Larimer County in north central Colorado * until … Continue reading
This picture was taken yesterday at ground zero of the High Park Fire west of Fort Collins, which the governor recently described as being the worst fire in Colorado history. No more smoke, no more flames – most of the … Continue reading
If everyone in America was forced to purchase a Chevy Volt, we could end hurricanes, tornadoes, hot weather, cold weather, floods and drought.
Obama promised that he wouldn’t raise taxes on anyone below $250K income. Then he argued that Obamacare was constitutional, because it was a tax on everyone. This was after he said that Obamacare was not a tax. FLASHBACK: Obama says … Continue reading
“The Affordable Care Act’s requirement that certain individuals pay a financial penalty for not obtaining health insurance may reasonably be characterized as a tax,” Chief Justice John Roberts wrote for the court’s majority in the opinion. Supreme Court upholds centerpiece … Continue reading
The Democratic governor of Colorado has been running around today telling people that the fires this year are the worst in the state’s history. Apparently he doesn’t know much about the state’s history. The 1898 fires were much larger than … Continue reading
Experts tell us that sea level will rise a foot in California over the next twenty years, despite the fact that sea level hasn’t changed for 140 years. The animation below transitions from La Jolla, 1871 – to a recent … Continue reading