Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
Stark Dickflüssig on Three Years Since Obama Said D… gator69 on If Obama Was Working Against T… emsnews on Arctic Surge Continues Bruce on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… scizzorbill on Three Years Since Obama Said D… Latitude on Arctic Surge Continues SxyxS on Three Years Since Obama Said D… gator69 on Three Years Since Obama Said D… Menicholas on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… Justa Joe on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin…
Daily Archives: June 29, 2012
Twitter / billmckibben: Heat records raise possibi People making comparisons to the heatwave of 1936 have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. From June 14 to September 13 1936, high temperatures in Oklahoma City averaged 104 degrees. Seventy-two … Continue reading
2002 was the year of the actual largest fire in recent Colorado history. By May 18th of that year, the fire season was in full swing and testimony at a Senate Committee warned that lots of people were building new homes in … Continue reading
The Guardian gets stupid (as always) while CSM actually tries to make a comeback. Scorching heat, high winds and bone-dry conditions are fueling catastrophic wildfires in the US west that offer a preview of the kind of disasters that human-caused climate change could bring, … Continue reading
TOM BEARDEN: Rideout says the High Park fire is something of a perfect storm, a very dry winter, high winds fanning the flames, and a great deal of fuel to burn. Add the very difficult terrain, and experts say this … Continue reading
Temperatures in Boulder have not increased for 60 years, yet the University of Colorado has obtained $800,000 to study how global warming has affected the local rodents. Perhaps the fat furry rats are teleconnected to Yamal? The massive grant — … Continue reading
Our friends have been telling us that Pikas die after 20 minutes of 60 degree temperatures. The hockey team and Peter Gleick are very honorable people, so we can safely assume that all Pikas in Colorado are now dead. RIP … Continue reading