Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 2, 2012
Guest Post By Joe Bastardi No question this a field day for the heat, and part of the reason is a) its darn hot and b) there was a wild weather event that occurred with the Derecho. But for the … Continue reading
LA Times parroting the big lie without doing any fact checking. Global warming in our backyard The reality of climate change is hitting home. It’s time to plan for hotter days and rising sea levels. It’s not just about the polar … Continue reading
Long, hot summer: Wildfires thrive on drought, heat and wind Hundreds of homes have burned in Colorado and other Western states, and it could be just the start. By Bettina Boxall, Los Angeles Times July 2, 2012, 5:00 a.m. After … Continue reading
30 Jun 1933 – THE WHEAT OUTLOOK. Drought in the States. NEW YO… h/t to Ivan
I’m going to show you just how stupid. They are convinced that the heatwave in the US is proof of global warming. Look how hot Nebraska and Kansas are in their map below! As US Fries In Heat Wave, Half … Continue reading