Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
gator69 on Arctic Surge Continues gator69 on The Flood Myth gator69 on The Flood Myth Gail Combs on The Flood Myth Gail Combs on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… The Ol' Seadog. on The Flood Myth Robertv on The Flood Myth Robertv on The Flood Myth Morgan Wright on The Flood Myth Gail Combs on Implausibly Deniable Propagand…
Daily Archives: July 3, 2012
Not only are heatwaves becoming less intense and less frequent in Missouri, but they are also starting later. Lebanon, Missouri has had seventy-five May/June days over 100 degrees since 1885. All but four of those days came with CO2 below 350 ppm … Continue reading
The Greenland ice sheet receives about a metre of snow every year, and most of it never sees any melting. With summer in full swing at -14C, they are digging their way out before next winter hits in about eight … Continue reading
Heatwaves were much worse in the past in the US. It is important that climate experts honor history, rather than deny it. Lebanon, Missouri is ground zero for the 2012 heatwave. They have seen five days over 100F this year. By contrast, … Continue reading
All the leading propagandists are now lined up.
White House Gives Thousands Of Guns To Mexican Gangsters – Wants To Take Firearms Away From Law Abiding Americans
As part of the gun operation, run by the Phoenix office of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, federal agents watched as more than 2,000 guns hit the streets; their goal was to trace them to a Mexican … Continue reading
Temperatures are up to a blistering -23C in the center of the ice sheet, but will soon start cooling as we approach autumn. Look for all kinds of moronic press releases from NASA about the Greenland meltdown. summit:status:webcam