Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
- Obama Takes On Asthma
- The Mighty Hashtag Vs. The JV Team
- Herding The Flock With Five Second Lies
amirlach on CU Fails To Stop Global W… Me on Global Warming Is A Relig… AndyG55 on Global Warming Is A Relig… gator69 on Global Warming Is A Relig… Me on Global Warming Is A Relig… AndyG55 on Global Warming Is A Relig… gator69 on Global Warming Is A Relig… AndyG55 on Global Warming Is A Relig… gator69 on Global Warming Is A Relig… Me on Global Warming Is A Relig…
Daily Archives: July 3, 2012
Not only are heatwaves becoming less intense and less frequent in Missouri, but they are also starting later. Lebanon, Missouri has had seventy-five May/June days over 100 degrees since 1885. All but four of those days came with CO2 below 350 ppm … Continue reading
The Greenland ice sheet receives about a metre of snow every year, and most of it never sees any melting. With summer in full swing at -14C, they are digging their way out before next winter hits in about eight … Continue reading
Heatwaves were much worse in the past in the US. It is important that climate experts honor history, rather than deny it. Lebanon, Missouri is ground zero for the 2012 heatwave. They have seen five days over 100F this year. By contrast, … Continue reading
All the leading propagandists are now lined up.
White House Gives Thousands Of Guns To Mexican Gangsters – Wants To Take Firearms Away From Law Abiding Americans
As part of the gun operation, run by the Phoenix office of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, federal agents watched as more than 2,000 guns hit the streets; their goal was to trace them to a Mexican … Continue reading
Temperatures are up to a blistering -23C in the center of the ice sheet, but will soon start cooling as we approach autumn. Look for all kinds of moronic press releases from NASA about the Greenland meltdown. summit:status:webcam