Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 4, 2012
July 10 will mark 2450 days without a hurricane strike in Florida – by far the longest such period on record. CO2 is close to 400 ppm now. During the 1880s, Florida was hit by eleven hurricanes, including three major … Continue reading
July 2009 was 12.2 degrees colder than July, 1936. Illinois residents can see climate change from their house. Illinois, Temperature, July 1895-2011
July 4, 2012 at 2:44 am
Fifteen years of no temperature rise, while government has spent hundreds of billions of dollars trying to scare us over a total non-event. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs
John Cook loves to quote the statistic that “there are more record highs than record lows” in recent years. Well surprise, surprise surprise. Study after study has shown that urbanization keeps nighttime temperatures up. This has been understood for hundreds of years. … Continue reading
It’s easy to confuse current weather events with long-term climate trends, and hard to understand the difference between weather and climate. Does cold weather disprove global warming? John Cook wrote this in 2010 when he was trying to explain the cold … Continue reading
Trenberth lives in Boulder, yet seems to know little about the weather in Colorado. In his Judy Woodruff interview, he said that “we don’t expect to see wildfires this early in the season” That is just freaking dense. The worst … Continue reading
Climate is the long term pattern of weather, and you can’t see long term patterns over a period of one week. Consider Hillsboro, Ohio – the closest USHCN station to Cincinnati. Last week they had three days over 100F, the longest … Continue reading