Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
ren on Eureka! ren on Eureka! ren on Eureka! ren on Time For Adjustments ren on Time For Adjustments AndyG55 on Baffling Them With Bullsh… JN on Time For Adjustments sabretoothed on Time For Adjustments spren on Charles – The Gift Who K… Morgan Wright on Baffling Them With Bullsh…
Daily Archives: July 5, 2012
Adjustments to account for warming due to the effects of urbanization (purple line) cooled the time series an average of 0.1F throughout the period of record. The cumulative effect of all adjustments is approximately a one-half degree Fahrenheit warming in … Continue reading
EDF making bogus comparisons to the Dust bowl It is becoming increasingly difficult to understand the disconnect between Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe and the threat of rising temperatures to his own constituents. Last year, Oklahoma endured the hottest summer ever recorded in U.S. … Continue reading
A geothermal energy company with a $98.5 million loan guarantee from the Obama administration for an alternative energy project in Nevada — which received hearty endorsements from Energy Secretary Steven Chuand Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid — faces financial problems, and the company’s auditors have … Continue reading
I was on a conference call to Toronto this morning, and several people were discussing the heat – saying “it never used to be like this.” 13 Jul 1936 – 900 DEAD. HEAT WAVE In North America. RECORD TEM…
Why doesn’t climate science peer review involve any actual review? Nature recently published this ingenious paper claiming a “sea level rise hotspot” between Cape Hatteras and Cape Cod. SLRDs for 60-yr time series at gauge locations across North America. : Hotspot of … Continue reading
The snow and -20C weather put a damper on the Fourth of July festivities on the Greenland ice sheet. summit:status:webcam
Bill McKibben is convinced that hot dry weather in New England is due to your SUV. Twitter / billmckibben: Today’s self-evident truth