Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on NASA/NOAA Daily Climate Fraud… AndyG55 on NASA/NOAA Daily Climate Fraud… AndyG55 on NASA/NOAA Daily Climate Fraud… AndyG55 on NASA/NOAA Daily Climate Fraud… Oliver Manuel on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 6, 2012
One year ago this week, Joe Romm declared that the southwest permanent drought had begun. Dust Storm Marks Beginning of Southwest’s “Permanent Drought” | The Energy Collective This important story from Joe Romm deserves an update – avert your eyes if you … Continue reading
PIOMAS continues to paint themselves into a corner with their remarkable ice volume claims. Ice free September in three years
A Google search for “nsidc record low ice extent” turns up 44,800 results. It is like that scene from The Holy Grail, where the horseman is galloping towards you – but never gets any closer. Nearly every month NSIDC tells … Continue reading
One year ago Andrew Dessler from Texas A&M University wrote an editorial in the Houston Chronicle declaring Texas to be in a permanent drought. No one is talking about Texas any more because they have had above normal rainfall this year. Similarly, … Continue reading
So here is the real story. Some guy from Pakistan got suckered into buying a house in the middle of a pine forest which naturally burns every twenty years, and now he wants someone else to pay for his mistake. The main … Continue reading
As the idiots in the press continue to report on imaginary fires in Colorado, we are facing flooding. Warnings for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, Colorado | Weather Underground In July of 1976 a flash flood southwest of … Continue reading
The graph below plots all July 4th 100 degree readings taken in Virginia. USHCN reports sixteen July 4th readings (among eighteen stations) over 100 degrees in Virginia from 1895-2011 The hottest July 4th was 105F at Woodstock, Virginia in 1898. Half of the 100 … Continue reading