Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
gator69 on Time For Adjustments Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments DD More on Guardian Demonstrates That The… ren on Eureka! Sparks on The Climate Inquisition C… Another Ian on The Climate Inquisition C… Winnipeg Boy on The Climate Inquisition C… Winnipeg Boy on The Climate Inquisition C… Gail Combs on Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Hi… catweazle666 on They Can’t Debate Me, So…
Daily Archives: July 6, 2012
One year ago this week, Joe Romm declared that the southwest permanent drought had begun. Dust Storm Marks Beginning of Southwest’s “Permanent Drought” | The Energy Collective This important story from Joe Romm deserves an update – avert your eyes if you … Continue reading
PIOMAS continues to paint themselves into a corner with their remarkable ice volume claims. Ice free September in three years
A Google search for “nsidc record low ice extent” turns up 44,800 results. It is like that scene from The Holy Grail, where the horseman is galloping towards you – but never gets any closer. Nearly every month NSIDC tells … Continue reading
One year ago Andrew Dessler from Texas A&M University wrote an editorial in the Houston Chronicle declaring Texas to be in a permanent drought. No one is talking about Texas any more because they have had above normal rainfall this year. Similarly, … Continue reading
So here is the real story. Some guy from Pakistan got suckered into buying a house in the middle of a pine forest which naturally burns every twenty years, and now he wants someone else to pay for his mistake. The main … Continue reading
As the idiots in the press continue to report on imaginary fires in Colorado, we are facing flooding. Warnings for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, Colorado | Weather Underground In July of 1976 a flash flood southwest of … Continue reading
The graph below plots all July 4th 100 degree readings taken in Virginia. USHCN reports sixteen July 4th readings (among eighteen stations) over 100 degrees in Virginia from 1895-2011 The hottest July 4th was 105F at Woodstock, Virginia in 1898. Half of the 100 … Continue reading