Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 6, 2012
Washington Post Statistics Quiz
According to Jason Samenow at the Washington Post, which string of temperatures is the worse heat wave? 2012 or 1930? July 19 102 July 20 106 July 21 103 July 22 100 July 23 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
DC Was Much Hotter During The 1930s
If you want an idea of how dishonest the Capital Weather Gang’s claims are, check out these numbers. Lincoln, Virginia has had 1281 days since 1901 over 95 degrees. 87% of those hot days occurred when CO2 was below 350 ppm CO2. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 19 Comments
This Is What Global Warming Looks Like
Half of the US is forecast to have below normal temperatures, a few days after the experts declared we were having a 1936 repeat. 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments
101 Years Ago Today : Deadly Heatwave, Drought, Bush Fires And A Weak Stock Market
We know that the climate is changing at an unprecedented rate, because it is exactly the same as it was 101 years ago. 05 Jul 1911 – NEWS FROM AMERICA FIERCE BUSH FIRE. SEVERAL FATA…
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
How To Solve America’s Inner City Crime Crisis
In Switzerland, everyone has an assault rifle, and they have the lowest crime rate in the world. By contrast, the US has serious crime problems in cities where guns are illegal. The US Supreme Court proposed a simple solution this week. Have Congress pass … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 18 Comments
He Even Looks Like A Banana Republic Dictator
After Chavez dies, perhaps Obama can take over in Venezuela? Obama presses claim that Romney outsourced jobs to China and India | World news | guardian.co.uk Even the Guardian has figured out that Obama is a liar.
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Worst Article Ever From The Capital Weather Gang?
Worst heat wave ever? Washington, D.C The worst heat wave ever? The graph below shows all 95+ degree days in Lincoln, Virginia since 1900. (Lincoln is the closest USHCN station in Virginia to DC.) Heatwaves were much worse in the past, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
July 4th Grinch In Fort Collins
We had no fireworks in Fort Collins. The city called off the show (which takes place a in a large, heavily watered city park) because they were concerned about fire. The reason I am writing this post now is because it is … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments