Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 7, 2012
elfish says: July 7, 2012 at 9:45 pm Of course that is just the US. The World-Wide temperature in June of 1933 was 0.153 degrees below the 20th Century average. World Wide, the hottest June was in 2010 at 1.05 degrees … Continue reading
The Waldo Canyon fire has now been named the worst disaster in Colorado history. Waldo Canyon Fire the Worst Disaster in Colorado History | World News Resource These reporters are genuine pigs, defiling the memories of the past. One of … Continue reading
You can locate the High Park fire by looking for 4+ inches of rain on the map. Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States
On the 7th anniversary of the first London tube bombings, references to Enoch Powell’s speech seem appropriate. However, these pictures are of the pitch black Poudre River, which is full of black carbon from the High Park fire. Video quality … Continue reading
Jason Samenow of the Washington Post is my choice to head up the Department of Stupid Statistics. Here are some suggestions. June 2012 was the first June where the temperature on June 25, 26 and 29 was 95 degrees by … Continue reading
Every once in a while a comment deserves to be highlighted for being exceptionally clueless. July 7, 2012 at 2:26 pm If you build a train track across a strike slip fault, like the San Andreas or Hayward faults, and … Continue reading
Lawmakers in California approved billions of dollars Friday in construction financing for the initial segment of the nation’s first dedicated high-speed rail line connecting Los Angeles and San Francisco. The move marked a major political victory for Democratic Gov. Jerry … Continue reading
Laurel is in between Baltimore and Washington, close to where I spent the winter in Columbia. During the 1930s, they averaged 7.8 days per year over 95 degrees. By contrast, since the year 2000 they have only averaged 5.7 days per year over … Continue reading
This is what the press corps(e) is hysterical about. Heavy rains swamp burn area | The Coloradoan | coloradoan.com
A few days ago, Bill McKibben was trying to resurrect the Dust Bowl Twitter / billmckibben: Heat records raise possibi Then the eastern half of the US turned cool and wet. 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.