Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
- We Haven’t Always Had Such A Nice Climate
- Tom Steyer’s Communications Director Was Very Excited About Censorship
Colorado Wellington on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… emsnews on Time For Adjustments A C Osborn on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Colorado Wellington on Baffling Them With Bullsh… dikstr on Baffling Them With Bullsh… gator69 on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Dr Norman Page on Time For Adjustments gator69 on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Chris Barron on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Truthseeker on Baffling Them With Bullsh…
Daily Archives: July 7, 2012
elfish says: July 7, 2012 at 9:45 pm Of course that is just the US. The World-Wide temperature in June of 1933 was 0.153 degrees below the 20th Century average. World Wide, the hottest June was in 2010 at 1.05 degrees … Continue reading
The Waldo Canyon fire has now been named the worst disaster in Colorado history. Waldo Canyon Fire the Worst Disaster in Colorado History | World News Resource These reporters are genuine pigs, defiling the memories of the past. One of … Continue reading
You can locate the High Park fire by looking for 4+ inches of rain on the map. Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States
On the 7th anniversary of the first London tube bombings, references to Enoch Powell’s speech seem appropriate. However, these pictures are of the pitch black Poudre River, which is full of black carbon from the High Park fire. Video quality … Continue reading
Jason Samenow of the Washington Post is my choice to head up the Department of Stupid Statistics. Here are some suggestions. June 2012 was the first June where the temperature on June 25, 26 and 29 was 95 degrees by … Continue reading
Every once in a while a comment deserves to be highlighted for being exceptionally clueless. July 7, 2012 at 2:26 pm If you build a train track across a strike slip fault, like the San Andreas or Hayward faults, and … Continue reading
Lawmakers in California approved billions of dollars Friday in construction financing for the initial segment of the nation’s first dedicated high-speed rail line connecting Los Angeles and San Francisco. The move marked a major political victory for Democratic Gov. Jerry … Continue reading