Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
TonyP on Strike Six For The Climate… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Climatism on Guardian Tells Us That They Kn… Hifast on A Christmas Gift From Dr. Bill… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Travis Casey on Progression Of Data Tampering… Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol…
Daily Archives: July 9, 2012
Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States Heavy rain continues to pummel much of the drought area.
The raw USHCN data from Texas shows a decline of nearly half a degree since 1930. Fortunately, NCDC was able to stop this unpleasant cooling trend by simply altering the data. There were quite a few years warmer than 2012 prior … Continue reading
The average of all measured USHCN temperature data in Arizona shows a long term cooling trend, with recent years being among the coolest on record. A cooling trend just didn’t fit the story line of permanent southwest heat and drought, … Continue reading
A couple of days ago we were told that global warming was determined by the temperature in the eastern half of the US. Using the new found wisdom which has been imparted on us, we can safely state that global … Continue reading
The torrential rain which has been falling in Colorado is spreading into West Texas, on the one year anniversary of Dessler declaring the permanent Texas drought. Will the rain clear out their minds, and convince them to stop spreading nonsense for a … Continue reading
According to the measured temperature data from USHCN, 1921 was the hottest year in US history. There were 654,134 temperature measurements taken that year around the country – and according to James Hansen every single one of them was incorrect and needed to … Continue reading
The press is still babbling mindlessly about the fires and permanent drought in Colorado, while some places have received 60% of the normal annual rainfall during the last week. I tried riding my bike to Safeway before, but the water was running up over a bridge … Continue reading