Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
BallBounces on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… gator69 on Eureka! LOL in Oregon on Eureka! gator69 on Reader Quiz gator69 on The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To… Andy DC on Collusion Is Independence omanuel on The Climate Inquisition C… Andy DC on The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To… omanuel on The Climate Inquisition C… Andy DC on Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Hi…
Daily Archives: July 9, 2012
Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States Heavy rain continues to pummel much of the drought area.
The raw USHCN data from Texas shows a decline of nearly half a degree since 1930. Fortunately, NCDC was able to stop this unpleasant cooling trend by simply altering the data. There were quite a few years warmer than 2012 prior … Continue reading
The average of all measured USHCN temperature data in Arizona shows a long term cooling trend, with recent years being among the coolest on record. A cooling trend just didn’t fit the story line of permanent southwest heat and drought, … Continue reading
A couple of days ago we were told that global warming was determined by the temperature in the eastern half of the US. Using the new found wisdom which has been imparted on us, we can safely state that global … Continue reading
The torrential rain which has been falling in Colorado is spreading into West Texas, on the one year anniversary of Dessler declaring the permanent Texas drought. Will the rain clear out their minds, and convince them to stop spreading nonsense for a … Continue reading
According to the measured temperature data from USHCN, 1921 was the hottest year in US history. There were 654,134 temperature measurements taken that year around the country – and according to James Hansen every single one of them was incorrect and needed to … Continue reading
The press is still babbling mindlessly about the fires and permanent drought in Colorado, while some places have received 60% of the normal annual rainfall during the last week. I tried riding my bike to Safeway before, but the water was running up over a bridge … Continue reading