Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: July 10, 2012
“. . . [Presently] we’re breaking high temperature records much more frequently than by chance. And, by some estimates, the ratio of that exceedance of breaking highs compared to what you would expect by chance would lead to us say … Continue reading
During the week of July 8 through July 14, 1913, high temperatures averaged 129 degrees at Greenland Ranch, California. On July 10 the temperature reached 134 degrees. docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/050/mwr-050-01-0010.pdf August, 1913 also had the hottest daytime temperatures in Oklahoma history, with … Continue reading
NOAA claims that Oklahoma during July 2011 was the “hottest month in US history.” Turns out it wasn’t even the hottest July in Oklahoma history. The raw data shows that both July 1936 and July 1956 were hotter than July … Continue reading
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/ftp/ushcn_daily/state34_OK.txt.gz The two biggest years for Oklahoma all-time record maximum temperatures were 1936 and 1956. By contrast, 2011 was not much above average. All years which share a record maximum get counted in the graph above, so there is no bias … Continue reading
Like almost all the other states, USHCN has been progressively cooling the past and warming the present. This allows them to turn an inconvenient cooling trend into a warming trend. 2011 has more than three degrees added on to it. … Continue reading
Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States
Last year we were told that Oklahoma was the hottest place ever recorded in the US. It turns out that the raw USHCN data for Oklahoma shows that it was the fifth coldest year on record, and that record maximums didn’t even … Continue reading
The mass media hysteria about Texas in 2011 was absurd. Average temperatures didn’t rank in the top ten. The number of record maximums dis not match 1925. Normalized by the number of measurements, record maximums in Texas are in sharp decline.
One year ago today, Andrew Dessler of Texas A&M University declared that Texas was in a permanent drought and heatwave. Get used to it. The weather of the 21st century will be very much like the hot and dry weather of 2011. Giving extra credibility … Continue reading