Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 10, 2012
Guest post by Joe Bastardi ———————————————— I am using my own alma mater here so I can not be accused of trying to beat down other schools. But I think after looking at this, other schools that have great football … Continue reading
Since 1930, the average of all valid USHCN thermometer data shows a half degree decline in temperatures across the US. But we keep hearing about the high ratio of record maximums to record minimums in the US. Below I will … Continue reading
Contrary to the nonsense being spouted by the experts, Illinois temperatures have been getting cooler since 1930, with many fewer record temperatures. I changed the algorithm for counting records, so that duplicates get double counted. For example, if an all-time … Continue reading
The measured temperature data for Virginia shows a significant cooling trend since 1930, with 1953 as the hottest year. Our friends at USHCN have fixed this inconvenient problem. VIRGINIA Climate Summary
The thermometer data for Texas shows a cooling trend, which USHCN has hidden. The way they did it was by progressively subtracting larger and larger amounts from older temperature data. The year 1920 had 1.8 degrees subtracted from the average value which … Continue reading