Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 11, 2012
New Reports Show Impact of Manmade Global Warming The study found that manmade global warming made the devastating Texas drought and heat wave of 2011 …. at least 20 times more likely compared to years with similar large-scale weather patterns … Continue reading
17 January 2009 Barack Obama has only four years to save the world. That is the stark assessment of Nasa scientist and leading climate expert Jim Hansen who last week warned only urgent action by the new president could halt … Continue reading
It appears that a significant group of climate scientists have determined that basing their claims on science is no longer necessary, and that it is OK to make up information needed to keep their reputations and livelihoods intact. Apparently a week of … Continue reading
By Ross Gelbspan Published: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 BOSTON — The hurricane that struck Louisiana and Mississippi on Monday was nicknamed Katrina by the National Weather Service. Its real name is global warming. The US hasn’t had a major hurricane … Continue reading
When more Americans are killed in the president’s hometown than in Afghanistan, even the media take notice. When will the president notice the carnage in the city run by his former chief of staff? Mayor Emanuel announced Monday that he’s … Continue reading
USHCN now adjusts the temperatures from the last 840 months in a row upwards. In a normal error analysis for a large data set, scientists would assume that any non-systematic error is random. A miscalibrated thermometer is just as likely to read … Continue reading
“Who controls the past, controls the future: who controls the present controls the past – George Orwell – From “1984” The climate scamsters have largely given up on global warming, because the globe isn’t warming any more. The new strategy is to blame all … Continue reading
Prior to the post 1999 tampering, the GISS US temperature graph looked like this : NASA GISS: Science Briefs: Whither U.S. Climate? This exactly mirrors the graph of USHCN record highs. http://cdiac.ornl.gov/ftp/ushcn_daily/us.txt.gz The old versions of GISS were correct, before … Continue reading
All time daily record highs year count 1936 10011 1934 9704 1939 7743 1931 7424 1930 6862 1933 6808 1953 6589 1925 6567 1954 6338 1911 6206 Claims that we are seeing record numbers of record highs are completely false. … Continue reading
The claims being made that they “predicted the US heatwave” based on climate science are complete BS. The models didn’t predict it, and the heatwave only covered about 1% of the planet http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/archives/long_lead/gifs/2011/201108temp.gif How do they attribute the heatwave to global warming, … Continue reading