Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: July 11, 2012
Our friends were very excited to declare a 1930s repeat (10 year drought) after a few weeks of dry weather, but they just can’t deliver the human misery which they long for so badly.
And the calculations suggest that the rise could conceivably exceed six feet, which would put thousands of square miles of the American coastline under water and would probably displace tens of millions of people in Asia. As Glaciers Melt, Science … Continue reading
By Geoffrey Lean, Environment Editor Sunday, 2 May 2004 Antarctica is likely to be the world’s only habitable continent by the end of this century if global warming remains unchecked, the Government’s chief scientist, Professor Sir David King, said last … Continue reading
He would design it to last for 30 years under three different scenarios, but it would fall down when the first car drove over it. Then he would blame Chinese aerosols and multi-metre sea level rise for the horrific math error he … Continue reading
This is classic. The reporter has information which should be allow him to understand, but he is conditioned to do nothing but drool. Heavier than expected ice in Arctic waters off Alaska will likely delay until August Shell’s long-anticipated exploration … Continue reading
In the private sector, we engineers and scientists have to be right. People’s lives depend on it. I am doing a lot of avionics and defense work these days which has to be perfect – or people will die. Companies … Continue reading
Trying to get beyond the standard scientific disclaimer that no single weather event can be pinned on global warming, government scientists on Tuesday unveiled a new framework: what are the odds of a specific event being impacted by warming? They … Continue reading
One thing we know for sure – is that political activists posing as scientists have tampered with the temperature database.
During the last ice age, temperatures were below normal for 1,200,000 months in a row. The odds of this happening randomly are 2 raised to the 1200000 power, or some phenomenally large number. Thank you climate experts for opening up … Continue reading