Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 11, 2012
Prior to the post 1999 tampering, the GISS US temperature graph looked like this : NASA GISS: Science Briefs: Whither U.S. Climate? This exactly mirrors the graph of USHCN record highs. http://cdiac.ornl.gov/ftp/ushcn_daily/us.txt.gz The old versions of GISS were correct, before … Continue reading
All time daily record highs year count 1936 10011 1934 9704 1939 7743 1931 7424 1930 6862 1933 6808 1953 6589 1925 6567 1954 6338 1911 6206 Claims that we are seeing record numbers of record highs are completely false. … Continue reading
The claims being made that they “predicted the US heatwave” based on climate science are complete BS. The models didn’t predict it, and the heatwave only covered about 1% of the planet http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/archives/long_lead/gifs/2011/201108temp.gif How do they attribute the heatwave to global warming, … Continue reading
Our friends were very excited to declare a 1930s repeat (10 year drought) after a few weeks of dry weather, but they just can’t deliver the human misery which they long for so badly.
And the calculations suggest that the rise could conceivably exceed six feet, which would put thousands of square miles of the American coastline under water and would probably displace tens of millions of people in Asia. As Glaciers Melt, Science … Continue reading
By Geoffrey Lean, Environment Editor Sunday, 2 May 2004 Antarctica is likely to be the world’s only habitable continent by the end of this century if global warming remains unchecked, the Government’s chief scientist, Professor Sir David King, said last … Continue reading