Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: July 12, 2012
My USHCN code is available here as a zip file. Once you unzip it you will see these files. Main.cpp Makefile USHCN.cpp USHCN.exe USHCN.h USHCN.exe is a Windows executable. Makefile is a Gnu makefile. If you aren’t a C++/STL programmer, you … Continue reading
USHCN daily data : us.txt.gz GISS US: data data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/Fig.D.txt Current NCDC data : CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES Climate Summary The graph above plots published GISS US temperature anomalies, minus the difference between published USHCN temperatures and their raw data (scaled for centigrade of course.) … Continue reading
USHCN advertises that they cheat by 0.6F, but it is much worse than it seems. ts.ushcn_anom25_diffs_urb-raw_pg.gif (650×502) This is heinous enough, but I started thinking about it and realized that it doesn’t make any sense. We have seen hundreds of … Continue reading
I get messages posted here all the time by people calling me ignorant – for questioning a list of authorities who are happy to receive large quantities of global warming research money. What kind of evil person would question authority? After all, 97% of National Socialist … Continue reading
No change in Colorado/New Mexico/Georgia drought conditions over the past week, despite huge amounts of rain. This site was featured prominently by Al Gore this week. US Drought Monitor Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States
21 May 2012 Forecasters predict barbecue summer to rival 2003 But the good news continued as long-range forecasters predicted a baking summer comparable with 2003 – which saw Britain’s all-time record 38.5C (101.3F) temperature – and 2006, the hottest on … Continue reading
The press is hysterical about forest fires this year, but the National Interagency Fire center shows that 2012 has had the fewest fires from January 1 through July 11 of any year since 2003. There have been half as many … Continue reading
15 Dec 1854 – ENGLISH AND EUROPEAN NEWS. h/t to Ivan
10 May 1892 – DROUGHT IN MEXICO. Widespread Destitution. LONDO… Twitter / billmckibben: savage drought in n. mexic h/t to Ivan
GISS trends have been below Hansen’s Scenario C (the “zero emissions after the year 2000” scenario ) for 168 months in a row. The odds of this happening by chance are 2^168 or 3.4028236692093846346337460743177e+38 to one.