Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
- A Modern Day Moses In The White House
Daily Archives: July 12, 2012
My USHCN code is available here as a zip file. Once you unzip it you will see these files. Main.cpp Makefile USHCN.cpp USHCN.exe USHCN.h USHCN.exe is a Windows executable. Makefile is a Gnu makefile. If you aren’t a C++/STL programmer, you … Continue reading
USHCN daily data : us.txt.gz GISS US: data data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/Fig.D.txt Current NCDC data : CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES Climate Summary The graph above plots published GISS US temperature anomalies, minus the difference between published USHCN temperatures and their raw data (scaled for centigrade of course.) … Continue reading
USHCN advertises that they cheat by 0.6F, but it is much worse than it seems. ts.ushcn_anom25_diffs_urb-raw_pg.gif (650×502) This is heinous enough, but I started thinking about it and realized that it doesn’t make any sense. We have seen hundreds of … Continue reading
I get messages posted here all the time by people calling me ignorant – for questioning a list of authorities who are happy to receive large quantities of global warming research money. What kind of evil person would question authority? After all, 97% of National Socialist … Continue reading
No change in Colorado/New Mexico/Georgia drought conditions over the past week, despite huge amounts of rain. This site was featured prominently by Al Gore this week. US Drought Monitor Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States
21 May 2012 Forecasters predict barbecue summer to rival 2003 But the good news continued as long-range forecasters predicted a baking summer comparable with 2003 – which saw Britain’s all-time record 38.5C (101.3F) temperature – and 2006, the hottest on … Continue reading