Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
cheshirered on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Athelstan. on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Gail Combs on Eureka! David A on Time For Adjustments David A on Eureka! Gail Combs on Eureka! David A on If Obama Was Working Against T… David A on Eureka! David A on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Scottish Sceptic on Guardian Demonstrates That The…
Daily Archives: July 13, 2012
On July 13, 1936 – Mio, Michigan hit 112F, the hottest temperature ever recorded in Michigan. One person was dying nearly every minute from the heat. Leading experts tell us that this could not have happened with CO2 below 350 ppm. CO2 was 310 … Continue reading
Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Calif.), a top House Democrat, is urging the Energy and Commerce Committee’s Republican majority to hold a hearing that explores links between climate change and extreme weather. The request, spelled out in a letter Friday, is a … Continue reading
Last week, team climate moron was telling us that the record fire season was just starting in Colorado. There are very few (if any) active fires (red) being seen by satellites in either Colorado or Wyoming, and this fire season … Continue reading
There are 901 USHCN stations which were operational during both 1930 and 2011. The list below shows the July 13 temperature record for each one of them. Alabama BREWTON 3 SSE 7/13 105 : 1930 Alabama FAIRHOPE 2 NE 7/13 … Continue reading
The number of USHCN record daily July maximums in 2011 was less than one-tenth of 1936, and was just about average. Experts who claim that the number of record high temperatures is unusual, are either wildly incompetent or dishonest – or … Continue reading
Temperatures have dropped in Washington State by more than three degrees over the past decade. The number of record daily highs has been declining since the 1930s, and rarely happen any more.
July 13 high temperature records for all Illinois USHCN stations which were operating in both 1930 and 2011 Illinois ALEDO 7/13 109 : 1936 ANNA 2 NNE 7/13 104 : 1966 AURORA 7/13 108 : 1936 CARLINVILLE 7/13 109 : … Continue reading