Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 13, 2012
On July 13, 1936 – Mio, Michigan hit 112F, the hottest temperature ever recorded in Michigan. One person was dying nearly every minute from the heat. Leading experts tell us that this could not have happened with CO2 below 350 ppm. CO2 was 310 … Continue reading
Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Calif.), a top House Democrat, is urging the Energy and Commerce Committee’s Republican majority to hold a hearing that explores links between climate change and extreme weather. The request, spelled out in a letter Friday, is a … Continue reading
Last week, team climate moron was telling us that the record fire season was just starting in Colorado. There are very few (if any) active fires (red) being seen by satellites in either Colorado or Wyoming, and this fire season … Continue reading
There are 901 USHCN stations which were operational during both 1930 and 2011. The list below shows the July 13 temperature record for each one of them. Alabama BREWTON 3 SSE 7/13 105 : 1930 Alabama FAIRHOPE 2 NE 7/13 … Continue reading
The number of USHCN record daily July maximums in 2011 was less than one-tenth of 1936, and was just about average. Experts who claim that the number of record high temperatures is unusual, are either wildly incompetent or dishonest – or … Continue reading
Temperatures have dropped in Washington State by more than three degrees over the past decade. The number of record daily highs has been declining since the 1930s, and rarely happen any more.
July 13 high temperature records for all Illinois USHCN stations which were operating in both 1930 and 2011 Illinois ALEDO 7/13 109 : 1936 ANNA 2 NNE 7/13 104 : 1966 AURORA 7/13 108 : 1936 CARLINVILLE 7/13 109 : … Continue reading
Records for all Virginia USHCN stations which were operational in both 1930 and and 2011 Virginia BURKES GARDEN 7/14 95 : 1930 CHARLOTTESVILLE 2W 7/14 98 : 1966 DALE ENTERPRISE 7/14 99 : 1954, 1966 DANVILLE 7/14 105 : 1954 … Continue reading
Below are the high temperature records for July 13, at all Oklahoma USHCN stations which were operating in both 1930 and 2011. The year 1954 set the most records, and only one station managed to tie a record since the turn of … Continue reading
Having just passed the one year anniversary of the Dessler permanent Texas drought, another Aggie throws his hat in the ring. Washington, July 13 (ANI): An international team of researchers has warned that the continent of Antarctica is at risk from human activities … Continue reading