Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
- A Modern Day Moses In The White House
- NSIDC Caught Cheating – Yet Again
- Oldest Thickest Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Increase
- History Is A Thing Of The Past
Moors710 on Most Influential Climate Denie… AndyG55 on NSIDC Busted! omanuel on Today’s Climate Fraud Wi… AndyG55 on NSIDC Busted! Jim Hunt on NSIDC Busted! gator69 on Today’s Climate Fraud Wi… saveenergy on 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocate… PJ London on Oswald’s Rifle? omanuel on Today’s Climate Fraud Wi… chaamjamal on Today’s Climate Fraud Wi…
Daily Archives: July 14, 2012
USHCN2 publishes files which claim to be the monthly average for all of their raw data. For example, this file claims to show that the average maximum temperature in Brewton, Alabama (station #011084) was 59.7 degrees in January 1895 ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ushcn/v2/monthly/9641C_201207_raw.max.gz But when … Continue reading
The Evening News – Google News Archive Search
NCEP is forecasting that the high Arctic “summer” is winding down early this year, with freezing temperatures returning to parts of the Chukchi and Beaufort Seas this week. 10-Day Temperature Outlook
USHCN has adjusted recent US July temperatures upwards by 1.5 degrees F, relative to the 1890s. The adjusted July graph shows about 1.5 degrees of warming since 1895 http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/na.html The unadjusted graph shows no warming since 1895, with the hottest … Continue reading
Obama has been accusing Romney of being a criminal for running a stellar and successful venture capital company. Unlike Romney, Obama has operated as a failed and corrupt venture capitalist – using taxpayer money to reward campaign donations. The Solyndra Scandal Solyndra: Politics infused … Continue reading
Germany’s Green Disaster: Wave Of Solar Bankruptcies Wipes Off Almost 25 Billion Euros Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:48 Jörg Hackhausen, Handelsblatt The wave of bankruptcies in the solar industry continues unabated – and once again, investors lose a lot of … Continue reading