Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 14, 2012
USHCN2 publishes files which claim to be the monthly average for all of their raw data. For example, this file claims to show that the average maximum temperature in Brewton, Alabama (station #011084) was 59.7 degrees in January 1895 ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ushcn/v2/monthly/9641C_201207_raw.max.gz But when … Continue reading
The Evening News – Google News Archive Search
NCEP is forecasting that the high Arctic “summer” is winding down early this year, with freezing temperatures returning to parts of the Chukchi and Beaufort Seas this week. 10-Day Temperature Outlook
USHCN has adjusted recent US July temperatures upwards by 1.5 degrees F, relative to the 1890s. The adjusted July graph shows about 1.5 degrees of warming since 1895 http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/na.html The unadjusted graph shows no warming since 1895, with the hottest … Continue reading
Obama has been accusing Romney of being a criminal for running a stellar and successful venture capital company. Unlike Romney, Obama has operated as a failed and corrupt venture capitalist – using taxpayer money to reward campaign donations. The Solyndra Scandal Solyndra: Politics infused … Continue reading
Germany’s Green Disaster: Wave Of Solar Bankruptcies Wipes Off Almost 25 Billion Euros Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:48 Jörg Hackhausen, Handelsblatt The wave of bankruptcies in the solar industry continues unabated – and once again, investors lose a lot of … Continue reading
Al is trying to blame soft asphalt in July on global warming. So Hot the Asphalt is Melting July 13, 2012 : 2:53 PM Sustained high temperatures from this year’s record-breaking heat wave caused an unusual disruption at Washington’s Reagan-National … Continue reading
There are 901 USHCN stations which were operating during both 1930 and 2011. Out of those stations, eighty-nine percent set their all time July 14 maximum temperature record with CO2 below 350 ppm. Thirty-eight percent (347) set their all time July … Continue reading
It is interesting how the same press corps(e) which is unwilling to do any investigation of Obama’s checkered background, has chosen to obsess over some meaningless detail of Mitt Romney’s stellar background. Venture capital companies earn money by making successful businesses – which create … Continue reading
Weather may be changing public opinion on global warming our resurgent belief in global warming seems to be a function of the weather. A separate Yale survey this spring found that 82 percent of Americans had personally experienced extreme weather … Continue reading