Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Excellent News From Earth Day
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
AndyG55 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… Acres of Statuary on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… Gail Combs on Scientific American Says Globa… gator69 on Divestment Works! gator69 on Failed Billionaires omanuel on Failed Billionaires gator69 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… AndyG55 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… AndyG55 on Divestment Works! AndyG55 on Divestment Works!
Daily Archives: July 15, 2012
http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/seaice/extent/plot.csv The Arctic Basin never starts melting until day 150, and it stops melting by day 260. That is a maximum of 110 days of melt, and then the sun sets and the ocean starts freezing again. The only way … Continue reading
In an effort to spur Romney to release the most trivial and meaningless details of his business career, Barack Obama has released all of his employment and business records. Records begin —————————- 1991 Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii’ 2004 … Continue reading
Nashville, Tennessee has received almost six inches of rain so far this month, and is listed by NOAA as being under an extreme drought. weather.com – Map Room – Satellite Map, Weather Map, Doppler Radar US Drought Severity NOAA is rapidly becoming … Continue reading
Polar ice cap melting away in 2008 ? How low will they go? Putting a date on the melting of the Arctic ice cap has been a popular prediction game among scientists of late; in recent months, we’ve heard estimates … Continue reading
“By… some experts feel that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur until the decade of the … Continue reading
Hansen says that 350 PPM CO2 is safe and that we must return there. The last time CO2 was at 350 ppm was in 1988 – which was a very safe year. Popular Science – Google Books
Professor Wieslaw Maslowski told an American Geophysical Union meeting that previous projections had underestimated the processes now driving ice loss. “Our projection of 2013 for the removal of ice in summer is not accounting for the last two minima, in … Continue reading