Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 15, 2012
http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/seaice/extent/plot.csv The Arctic Basin never starts melting until day 150, and it stops melting by day 260. That is a maximum of 110 days of melt, and then the sun sets and the ocean starts freezing again. The only way … Continue reading
In an effort to spur Romney to release the most trivial and meaningless details of his business career, Barack Obama has released all of his employment and business records. Records begin —————————- 1991 Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii’ 2004 … Continue reading
Nashville, Tennessee has received almost six inches of rain so far this month, and is listed by NOAA as being under an extreme drought. weather.com – Map Room – Satellite Map, Weather Map, Doppler Radar US Drought Severity NOAA is rapidly becoming … Continue reading
Polar ice cap melting away in 2008 ? How low will they go? Putting a date on the melting of the Arctic ice cap has been a popular prediction game among scientists of late; in recent months, we’ve heard estimates … Continue reading
“By… some experts feel that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur until the decade of the … Continue reading
Hansen says that 350 PPM CO2 is safe and that we must return there. The last time CO2 was at 350 ppm was in 1988 – which was a very safe year. Popular Science – Google Books
Professor Wieslaw Maslowski told an American Geophysical Union meeting that previous projections had underestimated the processes now driving ice loss. “Our projection of 2013 for the removal of ice in summer is not accounting for the last two minima, in … Continue reading
Arkansas BRINKLEY 8/10/1936 108 74 Arkansas CONWAY 8/10/1936 115 69 Arkansas CORNING 8/10/1936 102 71 Arkansas EUREKA SPRINGS 8/10/1936 112 74 Arkansas FAYETTEVILLE EX 8/10/1936 109 68 Arkansas GRAVETTE 8/10/1936 112 65 Arkansas MAMMOTH SPRING 8/10/1936 103 69 Arkansas MENA … Continue reading
During cold spells, experts tell us that weather is not climate. Mr Hill added that the current spell of wintry weather across the UK did not contradict theories of climate change. “There is a difference between weather and climate,” he said. … Continue reading
10 Feb 2009 Alex Hill, chief government advisor with the Met Office, said the amount of snow in the Scottish mountains had been decreasing for the last 40 years and there was no reason for the decline to stop. He … Continue reading