Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 15, 2012
20 MARCH 2000 According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event”. “Children just aren’t … Continue reading
24 March 2010 Mike Calnan, the National Trust’s head of gardens and parks, said the predictions were based on computer models generated by the Met Office Hadley Centre. ‘We looked at gardens in southern France and southern Portugal and, bearing … Continue reading
Indiana ANDERSON SEWAGE 7/14/1936 105 75 Indiana ANGOLA 7/14/1936 106 77 Indiana BERNE WWTP 7/14/1936 106 72 Indiana BLOOMINGTON IN 7/14/1936 110 74 Indiana BROOKVILLE 7/14/1936 108 69 Indiana CAMBRIDGE CITY 7/14/1936 105 66 Indiana COLUMBUS 7/14/1936 110 68 Indiana … Continue reading
The raw daily data shows these months as the warmest in the US since 1895. July of 1901 was the hottest month on record in the US, with CO2 at 300 ppm. January 2006 39.2 February 1954 42.2 March 1910 … Continue reading
You can’t make this stuff up. We have been bombarded with propaganda about the record June heatwave in the US, which couldn’t have happened without global warming. The thermometers tell a different story. They show that June, 2012 was the … Continue reading
The thermometer data shows no trend in US temperatures since 1900, with the three hottest years being 1921, 1934 and 1931. That information won’t raise a lot of funding, so USHCN alters the data to make it look like the … Continue reading
Al’s Journal : Biggest disaster area in US history from recent extreme weather No doubt the current mild climate is worse than the Dust Bowl – but it is worse than it seems. Something fishy is going on with the … Continue reading
Eleven months ago our friends went hysterical over walruses in Alaska. Aug 19, 2011 An extremely early sea ice melt-off has sent thousands of Pacific walruses onto the beaches of northwest Alaska, placing pups in danger of being crushed on … Continue reading
The height of summer has been reached on the Greenland ice sheet. Temperatures are a balmy -13C, and are about to start their descent towards winter. summit:status:webcam
(CNN) — The mainland United States, which was largely recovering Monday from a near-nationwide heat wave, has experienced the warmest 12 months since record-keeping began in 1895, a top government science and weather agency announced Monday. The report from the National … Continue reading