Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
- A Modern Day Moses In The White House
- NSIDC Caught Cheating – Yet Again
- Oldest Thickest Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Increase
- History Is A Thing Of The Past
- Moving To My New Site
- The Hottest Year Ever
ricks2014 on Battling Climate Misinformatio… Latitude on NSIDC Busted! Latitude on Most Influential Climate Denie… iurockhead on Oswald’s Rifle? shazaam on NSIDC Busted! AndyG55 on NSIDC Busted! AndyG55 on NSIDC Busted! AndyG55 on The Arctic Is Ice Free –… Neal S on NSIDC Busted! Jim Hunt on NSIDC Busted!
Daily Archives: July 16, 2012
Bookmark this image. It is an important one. The animation below shows how USHCN turns a measured strong cooling trend since 1930, into a strong computer generated warming trend. USHCN2 uses a three step process to cool the past and … Continue reading
According to the thermometers in the USHCN database, 1931 was the third hottest year on record in the US – after 1921 and 1934. USHCN then adjusts 1931 temperatures downwards by a remarkable 2.51 degrees, before they publish it. The year … Continue reading
Lots of comments coming from people pointing out the obvious to me. This summer has seen some hot weather in places, as well as thunderstorms, a tree blowing over in front of the Capitol Building, and a 30 degree drop in Maryland … Continue reading
Do you really want to know what the augur Corbyn foresees for the Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games? Brace yourselves. “We’re very confident that there will be a lot of rain – a deluge, really – during the entire Olympic … Continue reading
A reader wrote : July 16, 2012 at 5:34 pm This got me interested to see what USHCN was doing to springtime temperatures. The graph below is what NCDC reports. So I calculated the adjustments they did through 2011 vs. … Continue reading
It’s Simple: Global Warming Is Causing the Extreme Weather – ABC News The human effects in the graph above are largely Hansen adjusting the data. As far as the natural forces go, Dr. “Super El Nino Hansen tells us every … Continue reading
The graph below is the NOAA propaganda version, generated from massively adjusted temperatures. June 2012 National Overview | Supplemental Material | Warmest 12-month consecutive periods for the CONUS The next graph is what the actual USHCN thermometer data shows – … Continue reading