Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
Morgan Wright on The Flood Myth Gail Combs on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… cheshirered on The Flood Myth Robertv on The Flood Myth ossqss on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… Chris Barron on The Flood Myth Disillusioned on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… Gail Combs on The Climate Inquisition C… David Blake on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… Chris Barron on Implausibly Deniable Propagand…
Daily Archives: July 16, 2012
Bookmark this image. It is an important one. The animation below shows how USHCN turns a measured strong cooling trend since 1930, into a strong computer generated warming trend. USHCN2 uses a three step process to cool the past and … Continue reading
According to the thermometers in the USHCN database, 1931 was the third hottest year on record in the US – after 1921 and 1934. USHCN then adjusts 1931 temperatures downwards by a remarkable 2.51 degrees, before they publish it. The year … Continue reading
Lots of comments coming from people pointing out the obvious to me. This summer has seen some hot weather in places, as well as thunderstorms, a tree blowing over in front of the Capitol Building, and a 30 degree drop in Maryland … Continue reading
Do you really want to know what the augur Corbyn foresees for the Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games? Brace yourselves. “We’re very confident that there will be a lot of rain – a deluge, really – during the entire Olympic … Continue reading
A reader wrote : July 16, 2012 at 5:34 pm This got me interested to see what USHCN was doing to springtime temperatures. The graph below is what NCDC reports. So I calculated the adjustments they did through 2011 vs. … Continue reading
It’s Simple: Global Warming Is Causing the Extreme Weather – ABC News The human effects in the graph above are largely Hansen adjusting the data. As far as the natural forces go, Dr. “Super El Nino Hansen tells us every … Continue reading
The graph below is the NOAA propaganda version, generated from massively adjusted temperatures. June 2012 National Overview | Supplemental Material | Warmest 12-month consecutive periods for the CONUS The next graph is what the actual USHCN thermometer data shows – … Continue reading