Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 16, 2012
Bookmark this image. It is an important one. The animation below shows how USHCN turns a measured strong cooling trend since 1930, into a strong computer generated warming trend. USHCN2 uses a three step process to cool the past and … Continue reading
According to the thermometers in the USHCN database, 1931 was the third hottest year on record in the US – after 1921 and 1934. USHCN then adjusts 1931 temperatures downwards by a remarkable 2.51 degrees, before they publish it. The year … Continue reading
Lots of comments coming from people pointing out the obvious to me. This summer has seen some hot weather in places, as well as thunderstorms, a tree blowing over in front of the Capitol Building, and a 30 degree drop in Maryland … Continue reading
Do you really want to know what the augur Corbyn foresees for the Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games? Brace yourselves. “We’re very confident that there will be a lot of rain – a deluge, really – during the entire Olympic … Continue reading
A reader wrote : July 16, 2012 at 5:34 pm This got me interested to see what USHCN was doing to springtime temperatures. The graph below is what NCDC reports. So I calculated the adjustments they did through 2011 vs. … Continue reading
It’s Simple: Global Warming Is Causing the Extreme Weather – ABC News The human effects in the graph above are largely Hansen adjusting the data. As far as the natural forces go, Dr. “Super El Nino Hansen tells us every … Continue reading
The graph below is the NOAA propaganda version, generated from massively adjusted temperatures. June 2012 National Overview | Supplemental Material | Warmest 12-month consecutive periods for the CONUS The next graph is what the actual USHCN thermometer data shows – … Continue reading
The 2012 El Nino is looking pretty sickly at this point. sst_anom.gif (800×600)
The USHCN2 “raw” monthly temperature data shows that the period ending June, 2012 is the hottest twelve month period on record in the US, beating 1934 by a little over 0.1 degrees. This may be bogus, because the 1930s USHCN2 monthly “raw” data is … Continue reading
Month Year Temperature 9 1921 56.604 5 1932 56.5879 12 1921 56.4855 6 1932 56.4764 8 1921 56.4331 2 1932 56.4313 8 1932 56.382 11 1921 56.3732 1 1932 56.3582 7 1932 56.3444 7 1921 56.2751 4 1932 56.187 10 … Continue reading