Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 17, 2012
If an iceberg calves in the Arctic, and no neurotic leftie sees it in a satellite image, does it still cause the world to end? By SETH BORENSTEIN WASHINGTON — An iceberg twice the size of Manhattan tore off one … Continue reading
Someone gave me a good laugh this morning here when they commented that the last six months was the “hottest in US history.” Weird, and I was thinking that would more likely happen during the summer. Here are the actual hottest six month … Continue reading
GISS shows June anomalies north of 80N from 0-5 to 4C. They depend heavily on those large North Pole numbers to bring the global average up. Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis A couple of minor problems. It is impossible to … Continue reading
Almost everyone believes that the earth has warmed over the last 80 years. The reason we believe that is because the same people who have been tampering with the US data set tell us that the planet has warmed over the last 80 years. … Continue reading
Guest post by Joe Bastardi ————————————————- The Way it Is: Back to the 50s. In 2006 , I loudly proclaimed on national outlets that we were going back to the 1950s as far as the climate pattern went and that … Continue reading
GISS June is out. Year to date average is 0.50, which would place 2012 as the second lowest year since 2004 if the year finished there. The graph below shows the five year running mean of GISS in red, with … Continue reading
21 Jul 1936 – FORTUNES MADE OUT OF GRAIN SPECULATION Drought i…
10 Nov 1952 – Dust Bowl Danger
Someone was on here earlier trying to claim that the large adjustments I am seeing are due to not properly adjusting for areal distribution. What a load of crap – the USHCN stations are intentionally distributed fairly evenly and the same patterns are seen … Continue reading
Point 1 : Salon finally figures out that liberals are miserable, and conservatives are happy. Conservatism makes you happy Conservatives enjoy life more than liberals. Why left-leaning people should take the “happiness gap” seriously BY CHRIS MOONEY In general, political … Continue reading