Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: July 18, 2012
The five month period from May-Sep 1988 was the hottest five month period in Minnesota history, followed closely by 1894. All of the top 20 occurred below 350 ppm CO2. Hottest 5 month periods in Minnesota Rank Month Year Average … Continue reading
The US Senate unanimously rejected Kyot0 in 1997, and since then there has been no change in global temperature. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs The lesson from this might seem obvious, but the woman below is having a tough time … Continue reading
Obama has brought his strategy of hope and change lie about everything to the White House
July 18, 2012 at 3:18 pm
“Batman may be rising in theaters, but icebergs and heat records are falling across the globe as our folly of global-warming inaction is finally coming back to haunt us,” said Markey, the top Democrat on the House Natural Resources Committee. … Continue reading
USHCN daily data shows that the five months from May-Sep 1958 was almost three degrees hotter than any recent five month period. Washington State’s Hottest 5 month periods Rank Month Year Temperature 1 9 1958 79.0078 2 9 1967 78.2125 … Continue reading