Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 18, 2012
The five month period from May-Sep 1988 was the hottest five month period in Minnesota history, followed closely by 1894. All of the top 20 occurred below 350 ppm CO2. Hottest 5 month periods in Minnesota Rank Month Year Average … Continue reading
The US Senate unanimously rejected Kyot0 in 1997, and since then there has been no change in global temperature. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs The lesson from this might seem obvious, but the woman below is having a tough time … Continue reading
Obama has brought his strategy of hope and change lie about everything to the White House
July 18, 2012 at 3:18 pm
“Batman may be rising in theaters, but icebergs and heat records are falling across the globe as our folly of global-warming inaction is finally coming back to haunt us,” said Markey, the top Democrat on the House Natural Resources Committee. … Continue reading
USHCN daily data shows that the five months from May-Sep 1958 was almost three degrees hotter than any recent five month period. Washington State’s Hottest 5 month periods Rank Month Year Temperature 1 9 1958 79.0078 2 9 1967 78.2125 … Continue reading
The five month period from May through September 1930, was nearly two degrees hotter in Virginia than any year since 1953. Virginia’s Hottest 5 month periods Rank Month Year Temperature 1 9 1930 86.5703 2 9 1936 85.225 3 9 … Continue reading
They used to be smaller, or gentler, or softer, or something. The Titanic: In the News and in Memory « Teaching with the Library of Congress
While no criminal proceedings will be instigated, the investigation has concluded that the data breach was the result of a ‘sophisticated and carefully orchestrated attack on the CRU’s data files, carried out remotely via the internet’. Norfolk Constabulary: Police closes … Continue reading