Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 18, 2012
Some scientists believe that this may be a natural occurrence, but the scale of the break has others concerned. “We’re still in the phase of scratching our heads and figuring out how big a deal this really is,” says Ian … Continue reading
Andrew “Permanent Drought” Dessler has been telling us that drought in Texas is due to CO2. So I plotted PMDI vs CO2, and PMDI vs. ENSO. Negative PMDI indicates dry conditions, and correlates quite well with La Nina. Texas has never been … Continue reading
In 1997, Trenberth wrote a landmark paper – which placed 97% blame for El Nino on your SUV. The recent evolution of ENSO, with a major new El Niño event underway in 1997, reinforces the evidence that the tendency for … Continue reading
[Heat waves are] the sort of thing [which] will get more common across a warming world. That should be more than enough to spur Americans to demand action from their leaders. Not so fast on blaming global warming – The … Continue reading
For seventeen years, Obama’s literary agent promoted Obama as being born in Kenya. Why did she do this? Miriam Goderich assumes that all black people were born in Kenya Miriam Goderich commonly misspells Honolulu as Nairobi Miriam Goderich believes that Hawaii is part of Africa Miriam Goderich … Continue reading
Last week, McKibben was whining about drought in Northern Mexico Twitter / billmckibben: savage drought in n. mexic They bounce around from one neurotic fear to another. It is pathetic. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
The POTUS is a complete fraud, so the press ignores this minor story and obsesses over Romney’s tax returns – because there is no reason to be suspicious of Romney’s tax returns. PHOENIX, ARIZONA— In a highly anticipated press conference, embattled … Continue reading
From about 1978 to 2006, I was a true believer. Skipping the first few decades … Colorado went through a terrible drought during 2002-2003, and then 2006 started out hot. January was more like April, and July was more like … Continue reading
Based on USHCN daily raw maximum temperatures. Hottest 5 month periods in the US Rank Month Year Temperature 1 9 1936 85.4938 2 9 1934 84.9094 3 9 1939 84.1594 4 9 1931 83.9594 5 9 1933 83.8344 6 9 … Continue reading