Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: July 19, 2012
The summers of 1917 and 1931 had the second and third hottest maximum temperatures in California, but all of the top three summer average minimums occurred during the past decade. Urbanization is making nighttime temperatures warmer – an inconvenient fact … Continue reading
The new definition of “ice-free” is about the size of Texas and California combined – one million km² In other words, they are admitting that an ice-free Arctic isn’t going to happen.
“The summer of 2012 is on pace to finish third hottest on the list of 62 summers since 1950,” said Steven Root, a meteorologist with WeatherBank Inc. “But it is still in the running for number two or one.” U.S. … Continue reading
I wrote a polite response to this idiotic article, pointing out that there are no large fires in Colorado, that we had record snowpack last winter (2011) , that the Colorado Springs Fire Chief said Waldo Canyon was a disaster waiting to happen, as well as … Continue reading
18 Jul 1953 – What’s got into our seasons? THE MAIL RESEARCH B…
The US Drought Monitor now shows that almost the entire country is moderate drought or worse, which would make it the worst drought in the history of the US. Millions of Okies are no doubt on their way to California … Continue reading
It has been well over 100 years since the phenomenon called thegreenhouse effect was identified, 24 years since the steamy summer of ’88, when many of us first took notice, and, incredibly, 15 years since the Kyoto Protocol. That agreement stipulated that signatories … Continue reading
You can’t make this stuff up Twitter / billmckibben: Extreme Greenland heat has … Then he links to this on Neven’s site In Greenland, it has been very hot over the inland ice in comparison to normal conditions. On July … Continue reading
Two reports came out recently making wildly inaccurate claims about sea level. The first claimed that sea level was going to rise 12 inches in California over the next twenty years. Yet satellites show that sea level has been falling in California for the past … Continue reading
Weather Forecast Vostok, Antarctica | Vostok Weather | Wunderground