Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: July 20, 2012
The black and white image in the animation below is what Hansen said Phoenix should like after UHI adjustments – almost no trend. The blue line is how Hansen currently shows Phoenix – a sharp warming trend. Apparently the UHI … Continue reading
This week will be remembered as the one when Jeff Mastercherrypicker and Bill McKitten became interested in the Greenland Summit Camp – for about five minutes summit:status:webcam
“Mitt Romney is launching a false attack,” the ad’s text states. But the weird thing is: The Obama campaign is purposefully trying to make it sound like Romney is misquoting the president, when the official White House transcript backs up … Continue reading
Superheroes don’t always wear a cape Environmental Justice Lisa is protecting Americans from mercury – by forcing them to put mercury light bulbs in their houses. . Stand with Lisa | Superheroes don’t always wear a cape h/t to Marc Morano
In Hansen’s 1999 paper, he claims that he lowers Phoenix temperatures by nearly 3C due to UHI adjustments. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal.pdf Sounds great – the only problem is that he doesn’t actually do what he says he does. Below is his current fully adjusted version of … Continue reading
Barrow has less than 5,000 residents, yet they have a very large Urban Heat Island Effect. http://www.cas.umt.edu/geography/documents/Hinkel_etal_2003_winter_UHI.pdf
The latest news is that Obama has accused Romney having some Latin American investors at Bain Capital. This is the same Obama who is attempting to bring in millions of Latin American voters.