Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 21, 2012
Top climate experts tell us that Greenland normally stays frozen all year round, and that the ice there never melts. We also know that Viking farms are being found under the ice. From this information we can infer that Vikings were very … Continue reading
Barrow is still blocked by ice in late July. It is worse than it seems. Alaska is the canary in the coal mine. Think of the Polar Bears and the Walruses which can’t find any water to drown in. … Continue reading
http://twitter.com/billmckibben/status/226745773398818816 Let’s have a look at the Greenland Ice Sheet today. Ninety-five percent of the ice sheet is spectacularly white, except for one strip along the southwest coast. I fly over that section of Greenland on a regular basis, and the ice there … Continue reading
As wildfires were eating away at Colorado and New Mexico last month, Katharine Hayhoe, a Christian geoscience professor at Texas Tech University, said in a column for Sojourners that “the answer is clear: God has given us the freedom and … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago I posted this graph, and word went out over the moron grapevine that I had made a fundamental error. They came to this brilliant conclusion without even asking what the algorithm was that I used. … Continue reading
Only one country has truly achieved a proper balance with CO2. We can learn much from North Korea about saving the planet. The choice is clear. We can either submit to UN dictated dominance of every aspect of our life, or … Continue reading
Ad hoc explanations have become the norm in climate science. Cold winter? No problem. Just make up some nonsense with a few technical words thrown in about Rossby waves and missing Arctic ice. Heat gone missing? Just say it sank to the bottom of … Continue reading
Cold rises in the southern hemisphere. It starts in Antarctica and rises to Australia. This is due to missing Arctic ice and Chinese aerosols – caused by primate made CO2. policlimate.com/weather/current/raw_temp_c.html
By DAVID LEONHARDT Published: July 21, 2012 Washington YOU don’t have to be a climate scientist these days to know that the climate has problems. You just have to step outside. A Ray of Hope on Climate Change – NYTimes.com OK … Continue reading