Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 21, 2012
From the EPA web site. Curious that Lisa is trying to regulate the US economy into oblivion – over a phenomenon which her own agency says isn’t occurring. http://www.epa.gov/climate/climatechange/pdfs/print_heat-waves.pdf h/t to Bob Koss
Searching for Clues to Calamity By FRED GUTERL Published: July 20, 2012 SO far 2012 is on pace to be the hottest year on record. But does this mean that we’ve reached a threshold — a tipping point that signals … Continue reading
The average gap between daytime and nighttime temperatures in Arizona has declined by about two degrees since 1930. Daytime temperatures have dropped by more than two degrees, but nighttime temperatures have not dropped as much, due to well documented Urban Heat Island … Continue reading
According to USHCN raw daily data, 1936 had the hottest summer and the second coldest winter in US history. These are exactly the sort of extremes which climate alarmists like to blame on CO2, even though CO2 was only 310 ppm at … Continue reading
The graph and table below shows the number of current all-time record daily maximums held or tied, ranked by year. The current year is not included, because the data is not available yet. When the data becomes available, it will … Continue reading
According to USHCN raw monthly data, the winter of 2009-2010 was the sixth coldest in US history, and the winter of 2010-2011 was the 12th coldest. Here are the bottom fifteen. 1969 41.0786 1993 40.9247 2001 40.8844 2011 40.8729 1929 … Continue reading
The temperature at Gallipolis, Ohio on July 21, 1934 was 113 degrees. Weather Underground is forecasting that it will be 25 degrees cooler today than it was in 1934. Here are some other USHCN Ohio temperatures for July 21, 1934. … Continue reading
The Palm Beach Post