Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: July 22, 2012
Four years after my infamous battle with Walt Meier at The Register, I have found the evidence that I was correct all along. It was right under my nose. In 2007, NSIDC published this map for week 29 (the current … Continue reading
NSIDC shows that 2012 is below 2007 N_timeseries.png (1050×840) By contrast, Cryosphere Today shows almost 18% more ice in 2012 , than the same date in 2007. Yellow below shows ice which was present in both years. Green is 2012 … Continue reading
Julia was able to lie her way into office because of a drought. Top government experts declared the drought to be permanent, and told the public that only monetary sacrifice could make the drought go away. The same group of … Continue reading
Guest Post By Joe Bastardi ————————————————————————————— Any of the Climate Clown Media sheep stop to think about this The map below shows the Alaska imprinted on the US, in the area where the heat wave is worst, and then the … Continue reading
December 19th, 2009 In the case of the polar bear, the federal government’s most comprehensive study on the state of polar bears determined that there will be no polar bears left in Alaska by 2050 — hardly the “distant future.” … Continue reading
‘Dark Knight Rises’ shooting: Three heroes died in Aurora taking bullets for their girlfriends In final acts of valor, Jon Blunk, Matt McQuinn and Alex Teves used their bodies to shield their girlfriends as accused madman James Holmes turned the … Continue reading