Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
Oliver K. Manuel on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA gofer on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA AndyG55 on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA AndyG55 on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA tom on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA David A on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA RAH on Advances In Technology Give Sc… catweazle666 on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA Ted on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA Ted on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
Daily Archives: July 23, 2012
According to NCDC, March was the hottest on record in the US. Contiguous U.S., Temperature, March 1895-2012 The actual thermometers said that 1910 was hotter, but that isn’t important.
2008 presidential election map by county. Election 2008: Time lapse of U.S. counties – USATODAY.com 80% of the US is stuck with Obama because of a dozen large cities who depend on welfare.
Mass murders look for gun free zones to commit massacres, because they can kill lots of people and don’t have to worry about getting shot. The Cinemark Theatres prominently display their gun-free policy, which made them an easy target for … Continue reading
Over the next 100 years, the oceans will contribute nine billion billion grams of CO2 to the atmosphere. That is 9,000,000,000,000,000,000 grams of climate destroying CO2. The oceans must be forced to reduce this by at least 99.99999999% if we are to keep sea level below 30 metres … Continue reading
Eric Cartman famously announced upon his arrival in Baghdad, that he thought he was in Denver. Hundreds of people had been eating the turkey dinner at the charity dinner in Colorado, which helps homeless people, at the weekend. Authorities said … Continue reading
http://books.google.com/ People were so dumb back in 1960. Hansen has been able to go back in time and retroactively prove that very little warming occurred in Spitzbergen between 1910 and 1960. Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis Hansen used to be dumb too. … Continue reading
Seth Borenstein in Washington Associated Press December 12, 2007 “The Arctic is screaming,” said Mark Serreze, senior scientist at the government’s snow and ice data center in Boulder, Colorado. 2012 This week, after reviewing his own new data, NASA climate … Continue reading