Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
David A on Iranian Defector Says Obama/Ke… Neal S on Iranian Defector Says Obama/Ke… Smokey on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… Menicholas on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… Menicholas on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… Smokey on Five Chances To Win One Hundre… Stark Dickflüssig on Another Victim Of Global … catweazle666 on Another Victim Of Global … Gail Combs on They Missed One V. Uil on Iranian Defector Says Obama/Ke…
Daily Archives: July 23, 2012
According to NCDC, March was the hottest on record in the US. Contiguous U.S., Temperature, March 1895-2012 The actual thermometers said that 1910 was hotter, but that isn’t important.
2008 presidential election map by county. Election 2008: Time lapse of U.S. counties – USATODAY.com 80% of the US is stuck with Obama because of a dozen large cities who depend on welfare.
Mass murders look for gun free zones to commit massacres, because they can kill lots of people and don’t have to worry about getting shot. The Cinemark Theatres prominently display their gun-free policy, which made them an easy target for … Continue reading
Over the next 100 years, the oceans will contribute nine billion billion grams of CO2 to the atmosphere. That is 9,000,000,000,000,000,000 grams of climate destroying CO2. The oceans must be forced to reduce this by at least 99.99999999% if we are to keep sea level below 30 metres … Continue reading
Eric Cartman famously announced upon his arrival in Baghdad, that he thought he was in Denver. Hundreds of people had been eating the turkey dinner at the charity dinner in Colorado, which helps homeless people, at the weekend. Authorities said … Continue reading
http://books.google.com/ People were so dumb back in 1960. Hansen has been able to go back in time and retroactively prove that very little warming occurred in Spitzbergen between 1910 and 1960. Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis Hansen used to be dumb too. … Continue reading
Seth Borenstein in Washington Associated Press December 12, 2007 “The Arctic is screaming,” said Mark Serreze, senior scientist at the government’s snow and ice data center in Boulder, Colorado. 2012 This week, after reviewing his own new data, NASA climate … Continue reading