Find out if your house will be underwater by 2100
We all know sea levels are rising — since 1880, global sea levels have risen by about 8 inches, and the rate of rise is increasing every year — but what sort of effect can we expect these increases to have on our day-to-day lives?
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
At some point there has to eventually be a connection between the data and the colourful speculations.
It is much worse than that. The claims about past behaviour are already false. They are lying.
To a great degree that is a sign of desperation…
Wow, these people are idiots, clearly, the “rate of rise” isn’t rising, but it’s staying the same which is why it looks linear, not exponential.
The rate of rise is actually decreasing, even according to the fudged sat. data. http://suyts.wordpress.com/2012/06/10/sea-level-satellites-need-further-adjustments/
The notrickszone also had a recent post on this confirming this.
And all this after over 20 years of catastrophic global warming and the hottest decade on the record. Head for the hills chaps. 😉
Where did the ice go? Where is my thermal expansion? I want a rise now!
Krugman has a NY TImes article on global warming, “The Conscious of a Liberal”. 126 comments and only 1 is evenly slightly critical. I’ll see if they post my comment. The comments illustrates “group think”. It can be summed up as the “Republicans, big oil, corporations are destroying the earth and they don’t care as long as they can make money.” It’s depressing to see, seemingly intelligent, people just parrot absolute lies and everything they’ve heard in passing. I doubt one single person has ever bothered to check anything because it’s a constant “appeal to authority.” I guess some people need a sense of doom to motivate them or else their lives are so boring and problem-free, they have time to “save the earth” from the evil profiteers, the 1%.
Amazing, that even though 97% of all scientists agree, every article, such as this one, bases the information on what “Hansen” says. It’s always Hansen. You’d think they could come up with a couple others out of the vast numbers making up the consensus.
I always ask the same question, what was the weather like before 1988 and we never had extreme weather until after that date? If you get an answer, it’s always that “extreme weather is happening more frequently.” Which, according to their own charts is not true. This is about the point “denier” is thrown out. Checkmate.
If the dozen or so key “consensus” scientists (heaven forbid) went down in a plane crash on their way back from a junket in French Polynesia, the media would be almost bereft of anyone quotable on this topic.
Oh Drat not again! (we had so much hope for 0 ice) sad to be an alarmist these days as my dreams are all shattered once again hahahah
That one’s five days ahead of NSIDC because of the averaging NSIDC do (I think).
I looked at Wikipedia and it says that the earths oceans have risen an average of 6mm per year for the last 20,000 years.
In other words, rising ocean level is not evidence of climate CHANGE as much as it is evidence of climate permanence.
How could the satellite data agree with the tide gauges unless they were “corrected”?