Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on NASA/NOAA Daily Climate Fraud… AndyG55 on NASA/NOAA Daily Climate Fraud… AndyG55 on NASA/NOAA Daily Climate Fraud… AndyG55 on NASA/NOAA Daily Climate Fraud… Oliver Manuel on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 24, 2012
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the the universe.” – Albert Einstein
I agree that often sensationalism in the media is unchecked, unabashed and distasteful, but that’s nothing new and present in both sides. After all, how many articles did we read about “Climategate?” (Which was debunked.) Refuting media bias on global … Continue reading
Climate-change skeptics will dismiss this summer’s North American weather as just that – weather. They’ll argue it says nothing about longer-term climate trends. It’s true that the U.S. droughts of the 1950s and 1930s were worse than the current one, … Continue reading
Maximum temperatures are less affected by Urban Heat Island effects than minimum temperatures, and are a better judge of the temperature trend than mean temperatures. As you can see, temperatures in the US have been declining since 1920. Unfortunately, satellites … Continue reading
Unprecedented – yet normal, cyclical and expected Steve Cole Headquarters, Washington 202-358-0918 email@example.com July 24, 2012 Satellites See Unprecedented Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Melt Even the area around Summit Station in central Greenland, which at 2 miles above sea level … Continue reading
The Earth is warming and human activity is the primary cause. Climate disruptions put our food and water supply at risk, endanger our health, jeopardize our national security, and threaten other basic human needs. Some impacts—such as record high temperatures, … Continue reading
Gossiping about the weather is possibly the oldest human topic of conversation. Most of the time this is a harmless activity, but humans occasionally go through periods of superstition where they blame the weather on angry gods, human misbehavior, or witches. We are … Continue reading