Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: July 26, 2012
Australia is of course not as big as Washington DC, and definitely not part of the globe. 10-Day Temperature Outlook
According to NASA, Greenland melt events happen every 153 years, which means they have no correlation to CO2. It also means that alarmists trying to blame the event on CO2 are being as stupid as they always are. lawdome.smooth75.gif (792×612)
There is clearly a much bigger story with James Holmes. He was under the guidance of the University of Colorado studying “temporal illusion” – and the judge has issued a gag order on anyone discussing the case. There was a time when … Continue reading
06 May 1940 – Greenland’s Climate Becoming Milder
Jay Zwally (of ice-free Arctic in 2012 fame) is back at it. Look at what he told Fox News : NASA chief cryospheric scientist H. Jay Zwally told FoxNews.com that the melting has been increasing as the temperatures in Greenland … Continue reading
According to USHCN raw daily data, January 1930 to December 1939 was the hottest decade in US history, and averaged 54.02 degrees F. By contrast, the 120 months from March 1976 to February 1985 was the coldest ten year period … Continue reading