Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
sfx2020 on The Incredible Heatwave Of Jan… Andy DC on Cherry Picking The New No… Andy DC on Advances In Technology Give Sc… Jon on Advances In Technology Give Sc… gregole on Release 1.3 Aila on Cherry Picking The New No… Andy Oz on Advances In Technology Give Sc… Andy Oz on Advances In Technology Give Sc… Colorado Wellington on Release 1.3 pinroot on Release 1.3
Daily Archives: July 27, 2012
Julia has proven that taxing the climate makes the weather as cold as she is. 25 Jul, 2012 10:10 AM Perth on track for coldest month on record Julia and Ross can declare victory and move on.
Ever since Bill wrote about the unprecedented drought in northern Mexico, they have been slammed by heavy rain nearly every day. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
NASA’s top Arctic scientist predicted an ice-free Arctic for 2012, and there are two weeks of above freezing weather left at the north pole. The ice edge only needs to retreat 100 miles per day from all sides to reach … Continue reading
According to NASA, Greenland experienced a massive ice melt last week which turned the entire country red hot and apparently melted all the ice. It is surprising that no one issued a tsunami warning, because our beaches must certainly have drowned … Continue reading
If you have to lie, cherry pick and deceive – then your belief system isn’t worth the cheap recycled toilet paper it is written on.
St. Louis is seeing some unbelievable heat this summer: On Wednesday, the city hit 108 degrees, Weather Underground meteorologist Jeff Masters said. “This marked the 11th day this summer in St. Louis with temperatures of at least 105 degrees,” he … Continue reading