Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
chaamjamal on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… chaamjamal on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… Climatism on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… 4TimesAYear on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… peter9381 on Gavin Says The Pause Which He… Mei Yifu on A Simple Proof That The 1930s… gator69 on Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rap…
Daily Archives: July 27, 2012
Julia has proven that taxing the climate makes the weather as cold as she is. 25 Jul, 2012 10:10 AM Perth on track for coldest month on record Julia and Ross can declare victory and move on.
Ever since Bill wrote about the unprecedented drought in northern Mexico, they have been slammed by heavy rain nearly every day. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
NASA’s top Arctic scientist predicted an ice-free Arctic for 2012, and there are two weeks of above freezing weather left at the north pole. The ice edge only needs to retreat 100 miles per day from all sides to reach … Continue reading
According to NASA, Greenland experienced a massive ice melt last week which turned the entire country red hot and apparently melted all the ice. It is surprising that no one issued a tsunami warning, because our beaches must certainly have drowned … Continue reading
If you have to lie, cherry pick and deceive – then your belief system isn’t worth the cheap recycled toilet paper it is written on.
St. Louis is seeing some unbelievable heat this summer: On Wednesday, the city hit 108 degrees, Weather Underground meteorologist Jeff Masters said. “This marked the 11th day this summer in St. Louis with temperatures of at least 105 degrees,” he … Continue reading