Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 27, 2012
summit:status:webcam We will be watching closely this time, to document just how dishonest NASA is.
Railroad engineer Pachauri demonstrates once again that he understands nothing about science “it’s possible that part of this huge body of ice (Greenland) could collapse, and fall into the ocean which would lead to several meters of sea level rise. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHCz-WlXcLk#t=0m49s Mindless … Continue reading
I painted in the July 1936 temperature anomaly map with the same color scale as the July 2012 map, with pink added for +12 anomaly. As you can see, July 1936 was much hotter than July 2012 over 70% of the US … Continue reading
Greenland’s ice sheet melt: a sensational picture of a blunt fact The NASA report which he is referring to, said that the non-event which just happened occurs every 153 years and was right on schedule. What kind of moron would … Continue reading
With five days to go in July, preliminary data show that the heat could top records set decades ago: “The warmest July for the contiguous U.S. was in 1936, when the nationally averaged temperature was 77.43 degrees, 3.14 degrees above average,” said … Continue reading
I just captured this screenshot from Google News http://news.google.com/nwshp?tab=wn