Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on NASA/NOAA Daily Climate Fraud… AndyG55 on NASA/NOAA Daily Climate Fraud… AndyG55 on NASA/NOAA Daily Climate Fraud… AndyG55 on NASA/NOAA Daily Climate Fraud… Oliver Manuel on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 28, 2012
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season … Continue reading
Ole Heinrich sent this over. Temperatures at Summit Greenland get well over freezing on a regular basis. groenland2.gif (734×484)
(1) Wall Photos h/t to Tom Nelson
The heat is on at meltdown part deux, and the beer cart has arrived. summit:status:webcam
The graph below shows Arctic ice extent 2007 in blue and 2012 in red. The red dot shows where extent will likely be when the North Pole drops below freezing for the winter. After that date, any possibility of an … Continue reading
I started trying to look at at GHCN today, and immediately discovered nothing but deleted data. From John Cook : Download my code ghcn_app.tar.gz Go to ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/v2 and grab the compressed data files (v2.min.Z, v2.mean.Z, etc). A Quick and Dirty Analysis of GHCN … Continue reading
Several inches of snow have accumulated since unprecedented meltdown part deux began. No doubt NASA has a bright red map waiting in the wings to display this meltblizzard event. summit:status:webcam