Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: July 29, 2012
Starting in 1979 make no sense though, because it was the coldest year since 1924. If we start in 1930, the US is cooling.
The Times Atlas got in trouble last year for publishing this bogus map of Greenland. It turns out that they showed far too much ice. Recent maps from NASA indicate that all of the ice has melted. NASA reports strange, … Continue reading
GHCN raw daily data shows a cooling trend in Canada since 1880. Unlike the US, only a small percentage of the GHCN stations are located at airports.
I have found hundreds of news stories describing the melting of the Arctic between 1900 and 1940, as well as abundant evidence that Arctic ice expanded during the 1970s. Unless the freezing point of water has changed, the earlier period must have been warmer. … Continue reading
Popular Science – Google Books Half of the years in the 1950s had severe droughts. Hansen was off by a factor of ten in his calculation. Contiguous U.S., Palmer Modified Drought Index (PMDI), July-June 1896-2012 The Guardian calls him the world’s greatest … Continue reading
Popular Science – Google Books