Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: July 29, 2012
If we continue to pump CO2 into the atmosphere, temperatures may get as hot as they were when CO2 was much lower. This is because all temperature change since 1750 is man made. July 29, 1930 ABERDEEN 113 CORINTH 7 SW 111 STATE … Continue reading
You might have to sweep some fresh snow off the greens. summit:status:webcam
Loss of Arctic sea ice ‘70% man-made’ | Environment | The Guardian In 1940, a nearly identical warming and thinning of the ice was reported. Was that also caused by humans – as well as the subsequent expansion of the ice in … Continue reading
Looks like Antarctica will melt down by 2040 I don’t see how anyone can take global trends based on the GHCN data set seriously. Antarctica is as big as the US. The raw data is all over the place, with … Continue reading
Germany has one of the best temperature data sets in Europe, and shows no warming – with the warmest year being 1834. Very few of their 117 stations are located at airports.
Hansen would say that the patch of grass cools the sensor, and that it needs to be adjusted upwards. New paper on the quality of USHCN station siting
23 Feb 1940 – THE NORTH POLE. Is it Getting Warmer. | BUNDABER… Arctic ice in 1940 was the same thickness as it is to day. That is why Hansen had to erase the 1940 warm period in the Arctic.
Two weeks ago today, we received this important ice-free Arctic forecast. July 15, 2012 at 12:45 pm How is that working out? COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut