Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
Daily Archives: July 30, 2012
Guest post by Joe Bastardi ——————————————————————————— My take on the Muller- Watts situation. 1) Mullers niche was to sound at times skeptical of all this,so he trashed Manns study,making people say see.That leaves him to grab the reigns and appear … Continue reading
The GHCN US database has all the telltale signs of being complete garbage. Check out these graphs. The 1930s never existed. Now compare vs. the raw USHCN data, which show the 1930s as being the hottest decade. The divergence between GHCN US stations and … Continue reading
Your one stop shopping page for US Government climate data tampering https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/data-tampering-at-ushcngiss/
I think Anthony’s paper was very conservative. USHCN data tampering is much worse than he indicated. By messing with the data, the USHCN trend since 1930 is actually reversed from a measured cooling trend – to a warming trend.
The climate history deniers at NCDC are about to defile US history and announce that July was the hottest ever in the US – despite the fact that July, 1936 was much hotter. docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/064/mwr-064-07-c1.pdf Compare the area of above normal temperatures Deviation … Continue reading
During the last two weeks they went hysterical over a cyclical event which happens every 153 years in Greenland, and a claim by a “former skeptic” who told Huffington Post last year that he never was a skeptic. Bottom line – … Continue reading
SUMMERTIME, AND THE TWISTERS ARE MISSIN’ JULY HEADS FOR A RECORD-LOW TORNADO COUNT Bob Henson | July 24, 2012 • Heat and drought are punishing much of the United States right now, but there’s actually some good weather news to … Continue reading