Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Excellent News From Earth Day
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
AndyG55 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… Acres of Statuary on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… Gail Combs on Scientific American Says Globa… gator69 on Divestment Works! gator69 on Failed Billionaires omanuel on Failed Billionaires gator69 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… AndyG55 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… AndyG55 on Divestment Works! AndyG55 on Divestment Works!
Daily Archives: July 31, 2012
It all melted this week.
It would be difficult to prove that government temperature data tampering is fraud, because they have covered their tracks with pseudo-science papers and algorithms – which provide the perpetrators a little plausible deniability. What Anthony has done is to show empirically that their algorithms … Continue reading
Last year our friends on the left promised to bury Arizona for doing the right thing. Meanwhile California promised to bury business for creating CO2. Business is paying attention. Is Phoenix the Next Silicon Valley? Posted by Soulskill on Tuesday July 31, @04:37PM from … Continue reading
message begin ——-gleick offers to make layered pdf file proving that muller really was a skeptic —— end message
Shock news – heavy rainfall events have nothing to do with CO2! Billions in research grants gone to waste! an atmospheric river in 1861-62 brought California 45 straight days of rain and caused flooding of Biblical proportions, evocative of Noah and … Continue reading
After my first child was born, I started seeing babies everywhere. Prior to then, I never really noticed that babies existed. Two possible interpretations arose Huge numbers of babies were born at the same time, after a long period of low … Continue reading
A couple of months ago, Obama came up with a brilliant strategy. Let’s portray Romney as a successful businessman who knows how to make difficult decisions, and portray myself as a nasty little Trotsky wannabee who never meant anything he said during the last election. And … Continue reading