Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 31, 2012
It all melted this week.
It would be difficult to prove that government temperature data tampering is fraud, because they have covered their tracks with pseudo-science papers and algorithms – which provide the perpetrators a little plausible deniability. What Anthony has done is to show empirically that their algorithms … Continue reading
Last year our friends on the left promised to bury Arizona for doing the right thing. Meanwhile California promised to bury business for creating CO2. Business is paying attention. Is Phoenix the Next Silicon Valley? Posted by Soulskill on Tuesday July 31, @04:37PM from … Continue reading
message begin ——-gleick offers to make layered pdf file proving that muller really was a skeptic —— end message
Shock news – heavy rainfall events have nothing to do with CO2! Billions in research grants gone to waste! an atmospheric river in 1861-62 brought California 45 straight days of rain and caused flooding of Biblical proportions, evocative of Noah and … Continue reading
After my first child was born, I started seeing babies everywhere. Prior to then, I never really noticed that babies existed. Two possible interpretations arose Huge numbers of babies were born at the same time, after a long period of low … Continue reading
A couple of months ago, Obama came up with a brilliant strategy. Let’s portray Romney as a successful businessman who knows how to make difficult decisions, and portray myself as a nasty little Trotsky wannabee who never meant anything he said during the last election. And … Continue reading
Gloomy summer headed toward infamy CHILLY: Anchorage could hit 65 degrees for fewest days on record. By GEORGE BRYSON email@example.com Published: July 24th, 2008 02:27 PM The coldest summer ever? You might be looking at it, weather folks say. Gloomy … Continue reading
Published July 30, 2012, 10:53 AM Markets retreat on rainy forecast The wheat market took a hit last week trading with sharp losses in almost every session. For the week ending July 26, September Minneapolis dropped 64 cents, September Chicago … Continue reading
According to the USHCN thermometers, the three hottest July’s in US history were 1901, 1936 and 1934. But before the data is released to the press, they add almost two degrees on to recent July temperatures relative to temperatures 100 years ago. NCDC is about … Continue reading