Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: July 2012
It has been known for years that cities make rainstorms more intense. Romm rolls yet another gutter ball. Cities incite thunderstorms, researchers find Summer thunderstorms become much more fierce when they collide with a city than they would otherwise be … Continue reading
28 May 1890 – WHAT AMERICAN CYCLONES CAN DO. (From the St. Jam…
February, 1936 was the coldest month in US history and July, 1936 was the first or second hottest. In between those months was some of the most deadly weather in US history. 08 Apr 1936 – STORMS IN U.S.A. Devastating … Continue reading
Even if the people behind the USHCN/GHCN/GISS/NOAA data tampering believe that what they are doing is scientifically legitimate (and I have serious doubts about that) – they are misrepresenting their product as thermometer data. They take a measured cooling trend, … Continue reading
Twitter / billmckibben: On Sunday, every weather station … On July 31, 1934 all of the weather stations in Oklahoma topped 100, and most topped 110. The table below shows recorded high temperatures for all of the USHCN weather stations … Continue reading
As of 1999, there wasn’t any warming in the US for 80 years. Hansen made these remarkable comments in 1999 : Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that climate is headed precipitately toward more extreme heat … Continue reading
More evidence that the temperature record isn’t worth the toilet paper it was written on. The daily USHCN temperatures for Texas show a strong cooling trend, while the daily GHCN temperatures for Texas show a strong warming trend. Somehow out of this … Continue reading
Many skeptics take issue with what they call systemic data manipulation. For example, climate blogger Steve Goddard told FoxNews.com that “adjustments” made in the past to climate data have merely conflated the problem Watts uncovered. “They started making what they … Continue reading
Apparently he is unable to do simple mathematics the Navy is spending $27 a gallon for fuel. The Air Force is spending $59 per gallon for biofuels. And again, it takes more oil to create that biofuel than is produced in the process. So … Continue reading