Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Anticipation Is Building For The Greenland Labor Day Golf Classic
The ground crews have been working day and night to hold back the meltdown floods at -19C summit:status:webcam
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Record Minimum? Not
There has been more ice in 2012 than 2007 since February. Ice Extent Archives NIC charts are produced through the analyses of available in situ, remote sensing, and model data sources. They are generated primarily for mission planning and safety … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Northwest Passage – Still Blocked With Ice
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Arctic Ice Still 12% Above The 2007 Minimum
Almost no change since yesterday’s 1% increase. NIC charts are produced through the analyses of available in situ, remote sensing, and model data sources. They are generated primarily for mission planning and safety of navigation. NIC charts generally show more … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
My High And Low Mileage Vehicles
This is what I am driving these days. The kids have all moved out and I don’t have to shuttle anyone around now. 1000 miles per month at infinity miles per gallon 200 miles per month at 15 miles per gallon
Posted in Uncategorized 36 Comments
1975 : Global Cooling Causes Extremes In Temperature And Precipitation, And Ruins Crop Yields
1975 – Science News
Posted in Uncategorized 25 Comments
NASA’s Primary Mission Under Barack Obama – “Make Muslims Feel Good About Themselves”
How did Obama do?
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Bill Clinton Hoping America Will Put On Her Kneepads For Four More Years
Bill Clinton has been featured in ads telling us what Barack Obama will do under “their plan” Earth to Bill – Obama has been president for four years. We have already seen what his plan does.
Posted in Uncategorized 27 Comments
Marco Rubio On “Hope And Change”
Our problem is he’s a bad president. The new slogan for the president’s campaign is “Forward.” A government that spends $1 trillion more than it takes in. An $800 billion stimulus that created more debt than jobs. A government intervention … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Which Democratic VP Is The Stupidest?
Joe Biden and Al Gore are two of the stupidest people in America – so tough call.
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment