Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: August 1, 2012
Americans who win bronze will pay a $2 tax on the medal itself. But the bronze comes with a modest prize—$10,000 as an honorarium for devoting your entire life to being the third best athlete on the planet in your … Continue reading
No Jason, the 1930s were much hotter. Searing heat in the Heartland: Oklahoma’s hottest day ever? By Jason Samenow Searing heat in the Heartland: Oklahoma’s hottest day ever? – Capital Weather Gang – The Washington Post And the answer is no. … Continue reading
When scientists set out to find something, they almost always find it – even if it doesn’t exist. Times-Union – Google News Archive Search This was barely 90 years after Percival Lowell mapped out the canals, farms and forests of … Continue reading
Our sea level friends tripled the rate of historical sea level rise over the last twenty years, without any data indicating that anything had changed. The 1990 IPCC report reported a range of 1.0 to 1.7 mm per year and … Continue reading
The 1990 IPCC report included the graph below, which showed that Greenland warmed 2C from 1920 to 1935, and then cooled for the next fifty years back to the level of the 1920s. CO2 rose much faster during the fifty year cooling … Continue reading
In 1988, Hansen forecast that parts of Manhattan would be underwater by now, and that crime would greatly increase due to global warming. He got the second part right. Fraud, data tampering and forgery are the new normal in global warming research.