Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 2, 2012
The current extreme drought in Colorado is typified by lush green vegetation, daily rain and floods. In the old days, droughts used to involve dust and dead things. That was also the days when hurricanes used to actually have hurricane force … Continue reading
World class stupidity on display “WOW. It’s so hot in Oklahoma that the streetlights are melting,” ThinkProgress declared, noting the temperature topping off at 114 degrees. “Hey Senator @InhofePress, even your streetlights are saying #ImTooHot http://ow.ly/cHbX4,” the Climate Reality Project tweeted later, linking … Continue reading
I wonder when was the last time that happened during summer? National Interagency Fire Center
The only reason I own a TV is to watch European football on the Fox Soccer Channel. It was great for a few years, but they have started throwing ads up in the middle of the game – which normally block critical stuff going … Continue reading
After years of denying global warming, physicist Richard Muller now says “global warming is real and humans are almost entirely the cause.” Climate Skeptic, Koch-Funded Scientist Richard Muller Admits Global Warming Real & Humans The Cause He is promoting a … Continue reading
Until 11:00 this morning I was a hard core Obama supporter. Then I undertook the most important political study ever undertaken, and the results shocked me. They showed that Obama is a terrible president who threatens to destroy the US. – Dr. … Continue reading
Annan Casts Blame Widely as He Resigns as Syria Envoy Frustrated by the seemingly intractable Syrian conflict, Kofi Annan announced his resignation on Thursday as the special peace envoy of the United Nations and the Arab League, throwing new doubts … Continue reading
The data resided at this URL before they deleted it. http://www.giss.nasa.gov/data/update/gistemp/graphs/FigD.txt They also tampered with the graph below last year, before I called them on it. The only way that could have happened is if someone attempted to manually alter … Continue reading
Climate change science, not hype The NASA press release said that this happens about every 153 years, and that this event was right on schedule. The author of this article chose to intentionally mislead the readers of the Los Angeles Times. … Continue reading