Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 2, 2012
111 115 116 120 115 110 It has been hot this year too, but nowhere near as hot. The last two days were 111, and 103 is the forecast for today. So why are so many people who have access … Continue reading
It took several years of drought and a crooked prime minister to get Australians to submit to a carbon superstition tax. Will the US give in to the commies after three or four weeks of rapidly disappearing drought?
Georgia lumberyard owner hammers Obama on ‘You didn’t build that’ | Fox News h/t to slimething
Never mind that Fort Collins is the greenest I have ever seen it in August. We are apparently having either a severe or extreme drought. Arizona and Arkansas have also been getting heavy rain, but the government says that they are about … Continue reading
Cryosphere Today has this graph on their website, purporting to show accelerating ice loss since 1900. It appears entertaining, except for the fact that the data is garbage. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/IMAGES/seasonal.extent.1900-2010.png Note the two circles which I drew for 1974 and 1979. It appears there was a … Continue reading
Gleick became a hero of the global warming movement by lying and cheating, and Muller is following in his footsteps. Muller has been telling us for years that global warming is the most serious problem mankind faces, and now he … Continue reading
The map below compares Arctic ice vs. 1938. green is 2012 and red is 1938. brunnur.vedur.is/pub/trausti/Iskort/Pdf/1938/1938_08.pdf
The graph below plots sea level at New York for the last 160 years. The fastest period of sea level rise was the 1930s. Since 1950, sea level has been rising at about half the 1930s rate. Why did you … Continue reading
Climate change the cause of summer’s extreme weather, Congress told | Environment | guardian.co.uk The US is experiencing the lowest hurricane activity on record. It has been seven years since a major hurricane hit the US. This year is likely to have … Continue reading