Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 3, 2012
The Greenland Summit Camp has gained a significant amount of snow this summer. You can see the fresh snow in the image below. summit:status:webcam NASA of course failed to report the gain in ice, focusing instead on the world’s … Continue reading
Our church of CO2 worship is threatened. There are interlopers among us. If you see any of these behaviors, report them immediately to the climate inquisition. Blaming weather on anything other than CO2. It is blasphemy to deny the power of the one true CO2 god. … Continue reading
Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado are all listed as having extreme drought. None of those states have any forest fires at the present time, a very unusual circumstance for August. Apparently it is that new kind of extreme drought – drought sans … Continue reading
Top climate scientists believe that a 0.0001 increase in CO2 atmospheric mole fraction can increase the temperature at Los Angeles by 12F. These same people don’t believe that 2,000 square miles of asphalt and concrete, 10 million cars burning trillions of BTUs of gasoline, … Continue reading
Careful analysis of recent events shows that every time Obama kills Osama, Muller shortly thereafter converts from being a skeptic to being an alarmist. While we can’t definitively link specific Muller conversion events to Osama death events, we can say that this is exactly … Continue reading
“All neighborhoods … and possibly entire coastal communities … will be inundated during the period of peak storm tide,” the advisory said. “Persons not heeding evacuation orders in single-family one- or two-story homes will face certain death.” http://articles.cnn.com/ Bill Read, … Continue reading
Ice cores show regular long term 12C swings in temperature, with 2C shorter term swings. New Antarctic Ice Core Data Our government says that they can stop a 2C swing in temperature – because they are vastly stupider and more superstitious … Continue reading
Alaska used to be the global warming canary in the coal mine, but it froze to death and the new canary is in Oklahoma. Snowfall lingers deep into summer in mountains surrounding Anchorage Craig Medred | Jul 30, 2012 Ice … Continue reading
“I think the conclusion that urban heat islands contribute essentially zero to the warming we see is on very solid ground.” The BEST is yet to come – Richard Muller on the Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature Project, whether he’s a … Continue reading
SUMMARY OF 800 AM EDT…1200 UTC…INFORMATION ———————————————- LOCATION…34.7N 76.5W ABOUT 5 MI…10 KM NNE OF CAPE LOOKOUT NORTH CAROLINA ABOUT 60 MI…100 KM SW OF CAPE HATTERAS NORTH CAROLINA MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS…85 MPH…140 KM/H PRESENT MOVEMENT…NNE OR 15 DEGREES AT … Continue reading