Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 3, 2012
Temperatures in Antarctica have hit a balmy -109F over the last two days, which can mean only one thing – tropical vacation History | Weather Underground h/t to Joe D’Aleo
The geniuses in the global warming community tell us that the US heatwave of 2012 is due to the background of a warming climate. July of 2009 was the coldest on record in the Ohio Valley, and July temperatures have been plummeting … Continue reading
Last month Obama took the brilliant strategy of portraying Romney as a successful businessman who can make hard choices. This month he is portraying Romney as someone who uses his money wisely, rather than voluntarily providing extra money for Obama to steal.
Anchorage may be having their coldest summer on record, but palm trees will soon be growing in the Arctic. (Clever reporter doesn’t know the difference between the Arctic and the Antarctic) Global Warming Could Lead To Palm Trees In The Arctic – … Continue reading
Snow dumps at New Zealand ski resorts | The Australian